Twenty Two. Tomboy.

"You turned my night to day, but I turned you away." - Decyfer Down

                  After Dean's loss on Raw, me, the guys and AJ went right back to the hotel. It was fucked up that he lost, and even if we weren't talking at all, I was still sad for him. I didn't really have time to congratulate Stephen, or to see him that night. Me and AJ just showered and watched movies until both of us fell asleep. I didn't really remember if I turned off the TV or not, but when I woke up at night, it was off and there was a distant smell of smoke and whiskey. What was he doing here? I sighed, but went back to sleep.

"Lacy, wake up, gym time." AJ whispered, shaking me a bit.

"Y'know, you can't whisper if you want me to wake up." I chuckled and looked up at her.

"Want me to yell?" She raised a brow. "LACEY WAKE UP!"

"No, no!" I laughed, pulling her and covering her mouth with my hand, while she laughed as well.

Then, both of us got a bag with fresh clothes, put in our gym ones, took our bottles, and then went to the bathroom to put our hairs into ponytail.

"Do you think he's mad?" I asked, looking at AJ while she brushed her long hair.

"Stephen? It was professional, he wouldn't."

"Yeah... Well, hope he doesn't find out I was actually on Dean's side." I chuckled.

"Who cares? Dean's your fucking partner, he should understand."

"He'd probably hate me."

"He loves you, duh." She chuckled. "Someone's knocking on the door, wait a minute."

She threw the hair brush at me, and after brushing my hair, I walked out. Seth and Roman were there, and she was packing up.

"Aw, fuck, I forgot." I sighed. "I'm gonna be alone." I pouted.

"Hey, you won't be alone. Your boyfriend's here, and besides, Dean's got your back." Roman hugged me.

"He's not even talking to me." I sighed.

"You'll be fine." Seth smiled.

"And that's why internet exists. And texting. Everything will be fine." AJ chuckled.

"Yeah, but... What if I need a burguer?"

"Then you can get your ass to a freaking Burguer King." Seth chuckled.

"What if I facetime you guys and you order it for me?" I pouted.

"It'd take hours to get here." Roman shook his head.

"You're lazy." AJ laughed and hugged me. "It's just for two days."

"I know." I forced a smile. "I'll miss you guys."

I hugged each of them, and then went to the door with them with a sad smile.

"Dean can order food for you, if you want." Seth winked.

"See you in a couple of days." Roman smiled.

"I'll miss you." AJ waved.

I watched until they reached the elevator, and then went back inside to get my gym bag and bottle of water.

Thanks God, the gym was almost empty, except, of course, for a few superstars. I had earbuds on, and was totally distracted, when Barrett approached me. He said something, so I took my earbud off and looked at him.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you..."

"It's fine." He chuckled. "I said it sucks that Dean lost his belt."

"I know." I sighed. "I'm happy for Stephen, but, you know."