Seventeen. Understand Me.

"You're all that I hoped to find in every single way." - Mayday Parade

"Hey, wake up." I hear a whisper. Felt arms around me, and a large and strong hand holding mine.

"Seth? Are we there yet?" I asked, taking a deep breath.

"Yes." He said. I looked up at him and he gave me a small smile.

"We'll be back home soon, alright?" I whispered, smiling up at him.

"Shall we?" Dean asked, standing up and giving me my handbag.

"Alright." I sighed, taking it from him and standing up again.

Kind of slowly, we made our way to the cab, and then, to the hotel.

"Laceeeey!" She yelled, running all the lobby till she reached me, jumping on my arms and giving me her 'spider monkey hugs'.

"Fucking missed you." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey, I'm here too." Roman said, and I noticed he was right behind us.

"Rommy!" I yelled, jumping on him.

After our 'greeting', we all checked in and went to our rooms. AJ and me shared one, and the guys a different one.

"Sooo... How was the weekend with your boyfriend?" AJ giggled, setting up her stuff.

"Well..." I smiled. "It went kind of great, but Dean as there and he just made hell now and then, but he was nice."

"Not Dean, Sheamus."

"Sorry." I chuckled. "It went amazing. We talked a lot, went to the park. Everything." I smiled.

"Y'know, I really think you should let Dean aside. He's jealous, 'cause, well, let's face it, he's the only one alone, now." She shook her head. "No more Dean, fine." She chuckled. "Shea called Punk and he couldn't sop talking about you. The shithead started to get jealous." She laughed.

"I bet he already told Stephen that anything happens, he'll cut off his balls."

"He told him he'd cut his balls, and make him watch as the dogs ate it. Then he'd kill him slowly." AJ chuckled.

"Now this is the CM Punk I know."

We laughed.

After finishing setting up our stuff, we put our ring gears and some fresh clothes in a bag and went to the boy's room to wait for them. Then we left to the arena.

AJ decided to share the locker room with us, so she wouldn't be by herself, so we were all in one room. They got ready first, then me and AJ went out to get make up and hair done.

"I'll be right back, need to pee." I chuckled, rushing to the closest bathroom and opening the door. "Holy fuck, don't you guys learn to lock the fucking door?!" I yelled at Ziggler. He had a blue haired chick pressed against the wall, both of them shirtless, the girl with no bras, and his jeans unbuttoned. Why the fuck do I always walk into someone fucking?!

"Chill, Lacey, we're just kissing." Dolph chuckled, as the girl rushed to put her bras on again.

"Yeah, but the girl's showing her tits, and you're almost loosing your pants." I rolled my eyes. "I hate couples."

"Why?" Dolph smirked. "Aren't you and Sheamus a couple now?"

Oh fuck.

"Who told you?"

"Oh, c'mon, these walls have ears. Everyone heard him talking nonstop about you."

"Where's he?" I asked. Such an awesome girlfriend I was. Didn't even call him to let him know I was here already.