Chapter Nine. Crazy.

"When this is blown over, and everything's all by the way, when I grow older, I will be there at your side." - Queen

                    The drive to the hotel was quite unusual, in a way. Almost every time, Dean would tease me, or piss me off. This time... He stared through the window. That was weird.

Other than that, AJ sang the whole way, while me and Roman laughed, and Seth blocked his ears with his fingers.

"Enough!" He begged, but she'd only sing louder and louder.

"C'mon, people will think we're crazy!" I laughed, parking the car.

"But we are, duh!" She chuckled.

"Yeah, but no one really needs to know." Roman chuckled. "Let's go."

"Thanks God!" Seth yelled, opening the door.

The three of them got out of the car, and I looked at Dean. He was still looking through the window...

"Dean..." I tapped his shoulder. "Earth calling. We're here, man."

"Sure." He replied, without looking at me.

"Weirdo." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car; he followed.

We took our bags and went to the lobby to get our keys.

"Same room, again!" AJ smiled, skipping to the elevator.

"AJ, stop playing the crazy kid." Seth rolled his eyes, while me and Roman laughed. These two.

Dean's silence, while we were in the elevator, somehow showed that something was really wrong... Or he was planning something really bad. But I decided to say nothing.

We rushed to leave our stuff in our rooms, got what he needed to take to the arena, and then drove out there.

It was a small town and therefore, there wasn't enough locker rooms for everyone, which means, me and AJ had to share with the other Divas, and the guys with the other Superstars. Well, I don't really have to say it, but, yeah, I don't really like being around the other girls. None of them, except AJ and Kaitlyn, when she was still here, treated me well. I guess I was just too much competition for the other girls. Their excuse was that I was a kind of third generation superstar with no blood, because I had my job handed to me for the simple fact that Vince was like my godfather.

None of which was true, anyways. What people didn't see is that wrestling have been my everything since I was 10. Vince took me and dad to a show, and showed me the arena, the Superstars and Divas... All of this world. That moment I knew what I wanted to do, and not many years after that, I started training.

The only reason I got to finish high school was because I had straight A's when I was a freshman, and then dad paid a good lawyer to get me an early graduation, so I could focus on training. Because my days consisted on waking up at 7, run as much as I could, shower, eat, go to gym and then wrestle. I know I am good, and I know I've worked hard and I do deserve my job. And I also know that I just can't get as much TV time and the belt, just like I deserve, is because I'm too young.

You know what's the best part of it all? Visiting a lot of places around the world, and meeting people with the same interests, that also happen to have you as an inspiration. A few months ago, a girl from Make a Wish wanted to meet me. She was 13, and I was her favorite Diva; the woman she looked up to. I don't think I have ever felt so happy like when she told me that. Making difference in people's life... It made myself proud, and my dad even more.

My dad's a busy man, and so am I now, so, I don't have as much time with him like I used to. He've always been my best friend, tho.

I had heard a thousand times that my dad's dream was to have a little boy, but he got me instead, and it turned out better than a boy, because I was his little princess that happened to be just like he wanted a son to be: I liked hockey, football, baseball, basketball and then wrestling. My dad also loves cars, motorcycles, old, classical songs... Guess who likes that all too? Yeah, I always been a little bit of a tomboy, I guess. I wasn't an average princess, haha.