Chapter Eleven

Yuri ran the comb through his blonde hair as he stood there, making sure to brush everything out so there wasn't any tangles or anything in it. Once he had finished and declared that all of the knots were out, he set the brush down on the counter, away where it needed to be, and walked out of the bathroom, now ready to face the day.

Otabek, who had been sitting on the couch waiting for the omega, looked up when he heard him enter and chuckled a little bit. "Damn, it's about time. You take forever." He teased him playfully, getting an eye roll back from the male as response.

"Oh, please, it wasn't like you had anything better to do."

"Maybe not, but you don't know that." Otabek laughed as he stood up. "Now come on." He walked towards the door, walking out it. Yuri followed along behind him.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Yuri asked.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could finally go out and start doing the shopping for you and everything. You really need the clothes, unless you're OK with walking around naked? Because I am very OK with that myself." Otabek winked at him.

Turning red quickly, Yuri shook his head. "Yeah, no, I'm definitely not doing that, pervert."

Otabek held his hands up in defense, but the huge grin that was spread across his face never went away. "Hey, it was just a suggestion. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices and if that's one that you have to make, well, then we just may have to do it."

"You keep thinking that." Yuri said, forcing the blush away. He followed Otabek over to the door and out it. The two were about to head over to Otabeks motorcycle when Yuri stopped. "Wait. If we end up getting too much stuff, how are we supposed to take it home on that?" He asked him.

Otabek cursed a little bit as he released that and nodded his head. "Fuck, you're right. Alright, come on, then." He said, turning on his heel and walking towards the garage. He walked up to the doors and pressed the button to open them, stepping back as he did so. The doors opened up, revealing Marussia B1 parked inside. Yuri stared, his eyes pretty much locked on it.

"How... how much does this fucking thing cost???" he said, looking up at Otabek.

Otabek shrugged his car as he walked towards the drivers side. "Only about $130,000 or so." He opened the door and climbed into the car.

"Only?!" Yuri shouted, walking over to the passenger side. After having just been homeless and on the streets a day ago, to be riding in something in this.... well, it was sure as hell more than an only. Who in the hell would even think about paying that much money for a car?! Yuri slowly opened the door and climbed inside, making sure he barely touched any part of the car.

Otabek rose an eyebrow as he watched the male climb in. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not scratching this. I don't want to be sued for things I don't have." Yuri said. "And one mark would be bad enough to put me out."

"The only one that could sue you would be me and I wouldn't sue you ever and especially stupid things like that. We have other cars, anyways. There's too many of us that live here to just have this one single car." Otabek chuckled. "So relax, you're good." He started the car up before pulling off. Luckily, his driving in this wasn't nearly as scary as it was on the motorbike.

"So, where are we going to go shopping at?"

"The mall being it has the most selection for clothes and everything."

Yuri nodded and looked out the window. He watched the buildings and everything else that they passed by when they ended up arriving at the mall. Yuri climbed out of the car when they were parked and walked around to Otabeks side. He waited for the male to get out and followed him into the building when he did. He looked at all of the restaurants that they had in there and his eyes soon found the big map that they had that told where all of the stores were placed. Yuri walked in front of it and stood there, just staring at it. Otabek rose an eyebrow a little bit at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for a store to go to and where it's at. I've never been here before, so I don't know where to start." Yuri explained to him.

Otabek nodded a little bit. "Alright, but how is that going to work if you've never been here? You most likely don't know what store sells what."

Yuri stopped looking and turned to him. "Damn it. Alright, then I guess we'll just walk around and find everything."

"Good choice." Otabek agreed. "Just walk in any direction you want. I know this place like the back of my hand, so you don't have to worry about getting lost or anything."

"OK." Yuri said. He turned around and looked around the place before starting to walk along. He chewed on his bottom lip as he walked past the stores, looking into each of them as he passed by. He ended up coming across a store called Journeys and walked inside of it, looking around. His eyes landed on one of the backpacks they had in there. It was a cat backpack with cats printed all over it. He couldn't even move from his spot, he was in love.

Muddled, Otabek looked back and forth between the two. "What? Do you want it?" He asked.

Yuri took a brief look back at Otabek before turning back to the backpack. "I love cats." Was all he said back to him.

Otabek snickered. "I'm taking that as a yes. Anything else that you see here that you like?"

Yuri forced himself to look away from the backpack and looked over to the shoes that they had stacked up. He searched through them before coming across a pair that he liked. "These are nice." He said.

"We'll get those, then." Otabek said, taking the pair of shoes from Yuri and walking up to the counter. He began to talk to the person working behind the counter, pointing up to the backpack that Yuri wanted. Yuri watched as the person grabbed it and Otabek got out his wallet from his pocket. He paid for the backpack before handing it over to Yuri, grinning as he put the shoes into the the backpack. "There you go."

Yuri smiled as he took them. "Thank you so much, Otabek.... I love it so much."

"I hope so. You did just finish drooling over it." Otabek laughed. Yuri cracked a small laugh himself and nodded his head. "Anyways, lets continue on with this. We still need to get you some clothes. So lead the way."

"OK." Yuri nodded as he put the backpack over his back and walked out of the store, Otabek following along behind him.