•Coffee Shop•Chapter 2•

•Karma's POV•

After another 10 minutes at trying to solve it, I eventually gave up and went home. Nagisa had already finished by then and also had to leave so I went home alone. Before after getting off the subway, I stop at this small coffee shop and spot a familiar (hair color) hair colored girl.

"I'll take a (favorite drink)," She says.

I place down some cash. "I'll also take an espresso. I'll be paying."

(Y/N) turns around confused. "Karma-kun, what are you doing here?" She asks.

"Relax." I knock her on the head. "It's just a coincidence." The barista hands us our drinks and we sit down near the fireplace.

"It's almost winter, so you should start wearing a warmer sweater."

"You're right. It is getting a bit chilly isn't it? I hope it snows this year." I glance over and
(Y/N) excitedly looks out the window at the few leaves left on the trees blowing in the wind.

"Yeah," I mumble and look away. We finish our drinks and sit in silence.

"Anyway you seemed like you were in quite the rush earlier so I shouldn't keep you here any longer than you were planning."

"Oh, I completely forgot! Thank you for reminding me." She stands up from the table and straightens out her uniform. "Thank you for the drink Karma-kun. I can pay you back if you would like."

I also stand up and leave some money on the table as a tip. "It's fine. Don't expect much in the future though."

(Y/N) rolls her eyes. "Anyway...thank you but I shall be taking my leave now. See you tomorrow Karma-kun."

She quickly rushes out of the coffee shop. I guess I should be leaving too.

•Time Skip•

•Your POV•

"Good morning Nagisa-kun." I cover my mouth and yawn sleepily.

"Good morning (Y/N)-chan. Why are you so tired?" He asks as he looks at the dark circles beneath my eyes.

"I had caffeine yesterday so I couldn't fall asleep. I ended up staying all night practicing for todays exam." I nervously laugh and rub the back of my neck.

"Don't stress yourself too much (Y/N)-chan you are gonna do great!" Nagisa smiles and it makes my heartbeat faster. All I can do is nod. Now that I think about it, I have been stressing out quite a bit. I have to compete against the two highest scoring students in our school.

We all sit in our seats as Koro Sensei enters the room. "All right students, good luck today. I wish I could go down with you but Mr. Karasuma won't let me, even when I wear a disguise. But I know you will do great and remember to try and get into the top 50. Narufufufu."

•Time Skip•

We are back at the main campus. Most students glares scream "End Class. End Class. End Class." Like we can't be seen other than a bunch of nuisances. But we walk down these halls with pride. We have our heads held high. We enter the classroom where the math test is being taken. Karma sits in the back while Asano sits towards the front.

I can feel all the tension in the room. The teacher glares at me and hands me my test. "All right students, papers up when I say 'go' but when I say time is up, pencils must be placed down."

"On your mark...get set...GO!"