•Birthday Part 1•Chapter 5•

•Karma's POV•

Ding Dong!

"...ughh...."

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

"What time is it?" I lazily reach out to grab my phone. It was 6:27am. Underneath the time, it said "You have 2 new messages."

Nagisa: "Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Karma! Lets hang out today, we should go to the movies. What do you think?"

(Y/N): "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TODAY WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY?! YOU BETTER BE AWAKE BECAUSE I'M COMING OVER AND I'M BRINGING CAKE!"

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Why is that woman so persistent?! I put on a robe and slippers then run downstairs. I open the door angrily. "Why are you here at 6:30 in the morning?!"

(Y/N) stands there upset. She is wearing the peacoat I bought her and is holding a box which I assume is holding the cake. "What is your problem?! I stand out here for about 5 minutes before you actually answer the door! All I wanted to do was cheer you up but I guess that isn't possible!" She shoves the box into my hands before turning around and walking away.

God this girl gets on my nerves. "(Y/N)-chan come inside and warm up." Her hands and nose were turning red from being out in the cold. She looks at me and nods. I groan. This is not what I wanted to spend today doing.

•Time Skip•

(Y/N) sits on the couch as I bring her a cup of hot chocolate. "Karma-kun... where's your family? I mean it's your birthday AND Christmas. I'd like to think they would want to spend it with you."

I sit down on the opposite end of the couch. "We don't really celebrate those kind of things. And my parents are usually gone, especially around this time of year." I take a sip of my drink. When I look over, (Y/N) has a sad expression on her face. "I-It's fine. It's what's normal for me. Besides, you're here so I'm not as lonely."

She blushes after that comment. "W-Well, I invited Nagisa-kun to come over so he should be here soon."

I sit back and groan. Can I not just be alone?!

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Damn it. I walk over to the door to reveal a breathless Nagisa. "I'm sorry it's so early Karma, I just got a whole ton of messages from (Y/N)-chan. I thought there was something wrong."

"Nagisa-kun!" (Y/N) runs past me towards Nagisa.

"(Y/N)-chan, is everything okay? You were freaking out over the phone!" Nagisa and (Y/N) hug then (Y/N) nervously rubs the back of her neck.

"Sorry, sorry. Karma-kun wasn't letting me in." She turns around and sends a glare at me.

"Well I'm sorry," I feel the veins beginning to pop out of my head. "Normal people don't show up THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!"

•Your POV•

Nagisa laughs. "You two bicker like a married couple."

My face turns a deep shade of red. I quickly wave my hands in front of his face. "No no no! Me with Karma-kun? NEVER!"

"Geez you are obnoxious." Karma hits me on the top of my head as Nagisa continues to laugh. "Anyway, come inside Nagisa. (Y/N)-chan made a big deal for no reason."

Nagisa nods and steps inside. "Listen I don't know what you two plan to do today but count me out. I'm going back to sleep. Help yourself to anything." Karma yawns and begins walking upstairs.

"Karma-kun, we are here to be with you. It's your birthday and it also happens to be Christmas," I yell out. Karma turns around and yawns again.

"Well what are we going to do today then?"