•Secret Santa•Chapter 4•

•Your POV•

The next day Nagisa and I told Koro Sensei our plan and he spent 30 minutes buying decorations for the classroom. You'd think with his speed it would be quicker but he had a hard time deciding which Christmas lights we should use.

Karma didn't talk to me much. Which I don't know if it's better or worse because he usually teases me. He must still be upset. So before I walk over to his desk, I slip on a Christmas hat and grab an extra one.

•Karma's POV•

(Y/N) walks over to me wearing a Santa hat. She holds another one in her hand and attempts to put it on my head.

"We aren't aloud to wear hats at school." I shove the hat back towards her but she forcibly pulls it onto my head, covering my eyes.

"Don't be such a Grinch Karma-kun. Koro Sensei said we can wear hats as long as we buy him one too." I look over at our teacher as he wears a Christmas colored jester hat. "Wait for it..." She presses a button and his hat lights up.

"How dumb are you? You could have filled it with anti-me BB's that release out of his hat when you press the button." I pull the hat over my face and lean back in my chair.

"Anyway, pick a name. We are doing Secret Santa." I groan and sit up, reaching into the bucket with folded up papers. I look at the name and sigh before wadding it up into a ball and throwing it into the trash.

I don't even have to look at (Y/N) to know she is upset. "Listen Karma-kun, I was just trying to cheer you up but I guess I'm just being a nuisance to you so I'll leave." She says before walking over to Isogai.

I fix the Santa hat so it sits properly on my head and sigh. I guess I have to go shopping today.

•Time Skip•

•Your POV•

Today is Friday, and the last school day before winter break. I can tell it's going to be a great day. The classroom is all decorated and every one is jolly. I couldn't ask for a better day. The most exciting part of the day was the end where we were to do the Secret Santa. I was Kayano's Secret Santa so I talked with Koro Sensei and had him get her pudding from different parts of the world. Of course I still paid though, and I had to give him gelato money.

Karma pulls a medium sized box out of his bag. "Merry Christmas." He says and drops the box on my desk then walks away. My eyes widen.

The box is wrapped very nicely with a festive wrapping paper. He even tied a bow at the top. I slowly unwrap the present to reveal a black winter peacoat. I slip it on and the inside is warm. The material is obviously expensive although he ripped off the price tag.

I walk over to Karma and jump on his back from behind. "(Y/N)-chan?! What are you doing?!" He yells as he tries to pull me off of him.

"Why did you buy me something so expensive," I say into his ear.

"Because you needed a coat and if it isn't going to last you a while, then what's the point in buying one?" I let go of him.

"Well thank you very much Karma-kun. I love it and I'll make sure to make good use of it."

I turn away and run back to my desk. Maybe Karma isn't a complete Grinch after all.