•Birthday Part 3•Chapter 7•

•Your POV•

"Sorry for taking so long Nagisa-kun. We should really go see that movie now." Nagisa nods.

"What should we see?" Karma asks. I shrug and he sighs. "How about a super hero movie." Nagisa smiles and nods.

"Okay, sounds like fun!"

•Time Skip•

After ordering snacks and drinks, we find our seats. The room was completely empty because most people would rather watch a Christmas movie or a romantic movie. But it was fun because we were able to sit where ever we wanted, so we choose the seats in the very back.

The whole time we were able to talk as loudly as we wanted and put our feet up since we didn't have to worry about being polite. We eventually took off our shoes and moved the arm rests up so we could make our seats larger.

Towards the end of the movie though, I began to get sleepy. I stayed up late last night and having to wake up early today didn't help.

•Nagisa's POV•

"Karma, do you think those two are going to get together?" I point at the main hero and heroine.

"No. I think the heroine will eventually fall in love with someone else. Maybe some unimportant character, but one that deserves equal love." I never thought about it that way. Usually, they have some cliche love story.

(Y/N) hasn't said anything. I look over and her head lightly falls onto my shoulder. She is asleep. She must not have gotten much sleep last night.

"Karma, can I borrow your jacket?" He looks confused but eventually hands it to me. "Sorry, but your jacket is larger so it would be better to cover (Y/N)-chan up." I place the jacket across her, luckily she is curled up so she is fully covered.

Karma looks over at (Y/N). "Maybe we should take her home. The ending of this movie is predictable anyway." I nod. Karma then walks over and picks up (Y/N), carrying her on his back.

•Karma's POV•

Man this girl is heavy. She really isn't that big but she is wearing such heavy clothing. "Nagisa, do you know where (Y/N)-chan lives?" He shakes his head. "I guess we could take her back to my place."

•Time Skip•

•Your POV•

I stretch out my arms and legs. I yawn tiredly and reach for my phone. It's 5:12am. I look around and I realize I'm not sleeping in my bed, I am on Karma's couch. I'm surrounded by  pillows and covered in layers of blankets. I look over and Karma is curled up on the chair.

Oh no... I never got to sing Happy Birthday.

•Karma's POV•

I hear someone whispering my name. "Karma-kun...Karma-kun wake up." I keep my eyes closed until eventually they shake me. I slowly open my eyes to see (Y/N) standing in front of me. "Oh good you are awake." She grabs my hand and pulls me off the chair, leading me to the table.

On the table sits the strawberry cake that she brought with lit candles on top.

"Happy Late Birthday Karma-kun. I'm sorry I ruined your birthday yesterday by falling asleep. I promise Nagisa-kun and I had much more planned." (Y/N) says while looking down with a sad expression on her face.

I grab her hand. "Don't worry about it (Y/N)-chan. I had a great time yesterday." Her face lightens up as she smiles.

"Blow out your candles! Make a wish!" I slightly smile and blow out the candles. "What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you or else it won't come true."