•Confession•Chapter 10•

•Your POV•

"Karma-kun, Nagisa-kun what the hell are you doing?! Why are you hurting each other?!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Everyone's attention is directed towards me.

"(Y/N)-chan..." Karma and Nagisa both say.

My body starts shaking from the amount of tears I try to hold back. "Karma-kun... is it true? You really don't want to try to save Koro Sensei?" My hands curl up into a fist as I look down at the ground with my eyes closed shut.

He grits his teeth together. "Not you too
(Y/N)."

At this point my voice is shaky now too.
"Y-You... have no right to drop the honorifics Karma-kun. In fact... i-it's like I don't know you at a-all..."

"Stop being ridiculous! Are you seriously going to throw away everything we've worked hard for the past year?! O-Of course. You've been siding with Nagisa this entire time haven't you? And that's why you like him." My face turns red immediately after he says that.

"I LIKE NAGISA-KUN BECAUSE HE IS KIND AND SUPPORTS US WHEN WE NEED IT! HE NEVER TURNED US DOWN IF WE OFFERED SOMETHING! HE NEVER GOT ANGRY OR UPSET AT US! HE IS A GREAT FRIEND, WHEN CAN YOU REALIZE THAT?!" This time it's Nagisas turn for his face to turn red. Sugino releases him and he walks over to me.

"I-I like you too (Y/N)-chan." My heart beats extremely fast the closer he gets to me.

N-Nagisa...likes me too? B-But why? Eventually his face gets very close to mine, and he kisses me on the lips.

My entire body stiffens up. My face is extremely red and I am unable to identify the situation. I am completely shocked.

He pulls away and smiles, his eyes are watering. I look past him and Karma has stopped fighting back. He is limp and looking the opposite direction. It's as if he is a rag doll. Everyone lets go of him and he falls to his knees.

He stands up, avoiding eye contact. I hear a sound causing me to look over to the side. It's Koro Sensei. In front of him are two boxes filled with anti-me guns and knives along with two different colored paintballs.

"Alright class, we will settle this a friendly way by playing paintball. The blue team is to save me and the red team is to kill me." Koro Sensei says as he points at the two boxes.

Everyone chooses their teams. The class is split almost evenly. Nagisa and I are on the blue team while Karma is on the red team.

The government had given us protection suits. These suits can also camouflage. We all suit up and put on arm bands with our correlating color team. The tension between Karma and Nagisa is strong.

"Save"

"Kill"