•Valentines Day•Chapter 8•

•Your POV•

We are back from winter vacation. All the Christmas decorations are taken down and have been replaced by hearts. Today is Valentines Day, and I plan to confess to Nagisa.

I pulled another all nighter, but this time it was to make chocolates. Once again, Nagisa noticed. "(Y/N)-chan, are you okay? You have dark circles under your eyes and you have been dozing off the entire day."

I cover my mouth and yawn, before nodding my head. "Yeah, I know. Had to uhh... finish a late assignment. Besides I was having trouble getting back into the school sleep routine anyway."

"Okay, don't work yourself too hard." Nagisa says while smiling before he walks back to his desk.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan," I hear a voice behind me causing me to jump in my seat. "We didn't have any assignments over winter break. So what could you possibly be doing?" The red headed devil says while smirking.

I turn away from him. "None of your business Karma-kun." He sighs and sits down as Koro Sensei enters the classroom.

"Good morning class!"

•Time Skip•

This day couldn't be any slower. Every minutes I become more and more nervous. We are at sixth period and there are only two minutes left.

Tick, tick, tick

The large hand on the clock slowly ticks. Eventually leaving me with less than a minute left.

Tick, tick, tick

"Alright class, that is it for today! You are excused!" Koro Sensei says then leaves the room at the speed of Mach 20. I clench onto the box of chocolates as I wait for everyone to leave the classroom until it's only Nagisa and I left. He stands up to leave and my grip on the box grows tighter.

Before he can leave the room, it's as if my mouth has a mind of its own. "Nagisa-kun, wait!" Startled, he turns around and walks towards me. I stand up and hold the box behind my back.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)-chan?" I shake my head quickly, my face turning red. He places his hand against my cheek. "Your face is really warm, are you sick?"

"No! No, no, I just umm...." I start to pull the box from behind my back. "I just wanted to give you-"

"Nagisa-kun!" The green headed girl known as Kayano shouts as she runs towards him. I can see a small box of chocolates in her hand. I sigh in defeat, pulling my bag onto my shoulder and shoving the chocolates into it.

"Oh, (Y/N)-chan what were you trying to say?" Nagisa has to push past Kayano just to speak to me.

Before leaving the room, I turn to face him. "Forget about it, it's nothing important."

I turn back around and run down the halls as fast as I can. I hear him shout my name again but I shouldn't look back. There's no way I'd have a chance with him anyway.

•Time Skip•

I sit against a tree in the forest beside our school. I choke back my tears as I am trying not to make a sound. I don't want to be seen. But I was still found.

"So... you like Nagisa, huh?" I turn my head to the side to see Karma with a dull expression on his face. It's almost sad.

I open my bag and pull out the chocolates, throwing them towards his feet. He picks it up and opens it, revealing the chocolates inside. Eventually he closes it again and walks towards me, sitting down.

"What happened? Knowing Nagisa, he would take the chocolates knowing that you put a ton of effort into them."

I cover my face and sigh. "I didn't even get the chance to give them to him."

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm sorr-"

"It doesn't matter." I stand up and dust of my clothes. "I didn't have a chance anyway. Thanks for the support." That's the last thing I say before I walk away, leaving the chocolates behind.