•Koro Sensei•Chapter 9•

Warning: This chapter will contain some minor spoilers from Assassination Classroom. Read at your own risk.

Also, I used quotes from the English Dub of the show. The video shown above is where I found it. Hope you enjoy!

•Your POV•

I've been avoiding anyone who happens to walk up to me. First it was Nagisa, the Karma and even Kayano. Eventually everyone was trying to talk to me. Even though they don't know the situation, they were still concerned that I have been so glum.

Today since it was a nice day out, everyone ate lunch outside while I stayed inside. I had the whole classroom to myself. So I decided to stretch out. I leaned against the back of my chair and pulled another students desk in front of mine, making it so I can rest my feet. Just as I was starting to get comfortable, Koro Sensei walks into the room.

"Narufufufu, (Y/N) why aren't you eating lunch outside?" He points out the window where all of my classmates are. I sigh. Koro Sensei is my teacher so maybe it's alright to tell him. So I told him what had happened and he listened very well. Honestly the best I have ever had a teacher listen.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I'm sure Nagisa wouldn't hate you if you told him your feelings."

"Thanks Koro Sensei, but I think I missed my chance. I guess I'll have to get over it." I wrap up my bento and look out at the window. None of my classmates are sitting outside eating lunch anymore. "Hey Koro Sensei, where did everyone go?"

"I'm not sure. You should go find out, I have to do some grading. Good bye (Y/N)!" He waves with his tentacles before rushing out of the room. I might as well go see what's happening.

•Time Skip•

I silently walk up the hill into our favorite spot in the forest. It's open yet surrounded by all the trees. From far away I hear a faint voice. "You know what your problem is Nagisa? You have no respect for how hard this is for everyone that's not you." It's Karma.

There is another voice and I can tell who it is right away. It's Nagisa. "Woah, woah! Where is this coming from?! I'm just telling you how I feel! Do you have an axe to grind with Koro Sensei or something?! He's taken us to the movies, he's made learning fun!"

"That's my point! Why do you think he bothered, huh?! He didn't want us to end up like a bunch of whiny half-a*s jerks! And look at you! Assassinating him is what this entire class is based on and you're just trying to find a loophole! You want to undermine what Koro Sensei's done?! Or do you have the mind and the body of a ten year old?"

It's silent for a while but then Karma speaks up again. "What's with that look? Oh, the itty bitty mouse wanna roar? Feel like you could take on a lion?"

"No, I..." I hear the sound of someone being hit. I try to run as fast as I can towards them, not even caring if I'm not silent.

"Got something to say? Kick my a*s for once and you can say whatever you'd like. Oh don't be shy, what are you afraid of?" Another hit. Karma must be hitting Nagisa! "Lets settle this like men. Come on!"

I finally make it to the top of the hill and I can see what's going on. Nagisa has his legs wrapped around Karmas neck!

"Stop! What are you doing?!" I yell out but no one hears me. Karma then pushes Nagisa onto the ground while he is still wrapped around him.

"I am not... A WHINY HALF-A*S JERK!" Everyone tries to pull them apart. Many people have to hold Karma back while Sugino is enough to hold down Nagisa. There is definitely a difference in power here...