•Exams•Chapter 3•

•Your POV•

Everyone flips over their papers. It was like a war zone. I blazed through question after question. I didn't have the time to double check my answers, I had to move quickly because time was running low. I ended up losing track of which number I was on and continued to work.

•Karma's POV•

This exam isn't easy. To be honest I wish I had studied with Koro Sensei more. I'm sure it will be fine though, I'm making good time. At least until reaching question #23. It's just like the one in last nights homework.

"Class, pencils down."

I didn't even have the time to try to find the answer.

•Time Skip•

•Your POV•

"Okay students I will now pass back your exams." Koro Sensei passes out everyone's test at the speed of Mach 20. "Now that you've seen your scores, I'll announce your ranking for the whole school. First up is math. In third we have Gakushū Asano with a score of 95%. In second we have Karma Akabane with a 98%. And in first we have (F/N) (L/N) with a score of... 102%!"

The entire classes eyes are on me and my test. I look over at Karma and he looks like he is filled with defeat. "How..." he mumbles.

"I had extra time so I started the extra credit. I just wasn't able to finish it. I actually had to go so fast that I got a lot of my answers wrong but the extra credit made up for it." I hand him my test as he examines my answers.

"I can't believe it..."

"Karma-kun..."

He slams his fist against the desk and crumples up his test. I try to reach out to him but he storms out of the classroom.

•Karma's POV•

I kick the tree out of anger. One of its leaves fall off and lands next to my foot. It's lost its color, it's dead and shriveled up.

"My my Karma, you know you should be congratulating your fellow student instead of sulking because you didn't get the top score."

"Listen Koro Sensei I'm not in the mood to get lectured."

"I understand Karma but how do you think
(Y/N) feels? I talked with Nagisa and he told me that she offered to help you, but you were to prideful to accept it. You thought you could get the top spot no problem, and with no help at all."

My face immediately turns red. "Narufufufu."

•Your POV•

While Koro Sensei is gone, everyone else is talking in their usual groups. Instead of going to socialize, I remain in my seat. A couple minutes later Nagisa walks over to me and sits down in Karma's seat.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-chan, Karma probably isn't upset at you." He says smiling and trying to cheer me up. It works, it always does.

"Thanks. Oh, you and Karma-kun don't use honorifics. Are you two close?" I ask him.

"Yeah, we are old friends. We actually stopped being formal recently though so it still feels a little weird." He laughs then smiles. I laugh along with him.

After a couple minutes of talking and laughing, Karma comes back into the classroom. His face is all red and he looks embarrassed but angry. He grabs his bag then storms back out of the classroom. Koro Sensei walks in and says, "class is dismissed!"

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, are you free to hang out today? Karma is clearly in a salty mood so we should leave him be."

I giggle. "Sounds great, I know this nice little coffee shop we can go to." Nagisa smiles and nods.

•Time Skip•

"So that is why I have long hair. In the future, I definitely want to cut it short." Nagisa says and takes a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Oh Nagisa I just had an idea. Since it's almost Christmas, why don't we do Secret Santa? We can get the whole class and even Koro Sensei to be a part of it." I say excitedly.

"That sounds like a lot of fun! We should ask Koro Sensei about it. Maybe we can decorate the classroom too to make it more festive!"

"That's a great idea! Lets do it!"