↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ✗

⁂

        ARIA TRIES TO HIDE her laugh in, too not wake up her twin as he was taking a nap on one of those outdoor beds in the pool.

       Logan folds his hands together. "It's time?"

        "It's time." Kendall smirks before looking at Brooke. "Aria, wanna do the honors?"

       Aria smirks. "Free hair gel!"

       James' eyes shoots open and he falls in the pool. Aria and the other boys laugh their heart out. James stands up, his hair soaking wet. "Yeah, funny, very funny. Now, where's the free hair gel?"

      "How sweet is this!" Carlos exclaims as James angrily gets out of the pool. "It's like a vacation with singing. It's a sing—cation."

      Aria gives him a look when Kelly approaches the five. "Okay guys, dry off and get dressed. It's time to hit the studio."

      "Kelly!" Kendall exclaims and she raises her eyebrows. "What does the great Gustavo Rocque have in store for us today?"

       "Harmonies?" Logan smiles.

       Carlos dances. "Breaking down some new dance moves."

      "A big Hollywood party to get us some red carpet exposure?" James clicks his tongue.

       "Close." Kelly frowns. "You're going to school."

       Aria covers her ears just in time before the boys screamed. The five follow Kelly in the lobby. Carlos not believing this was happening. "School? You're kidding, right?"

       "Carlos!" Aria practically screamed. "For the eleventh time, Kelly's not kidding! Now shut the hell up."

       Kelly nods her head at Aria. "You all thought you were gonna get three months off for school?"

       Kendall slightly leans forward from his spot behind Aria. "It was more hope than thought."

       Kelly holds up a book. "According to the actors, singers, and performers association, kids under eighteen in the entertainment industry must attend four hours of school a day. Did you even look at the pamphlets I have you?"

       Aria's mind went back to what she did with her manual.

       Aria laughed along with the Jennifer's. The four girls were at the blonde Jennifer's apartment and were doing each other nails.