↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ✗

⁂

         FIVE MINUTES LATER, fire alarms were blaring and lights were flashing. James was playing with the broken statue, while Logan was running around screaming, Aria was practically pulling her hair out trying to calm Logan down, and Kendall was playing around a fire extinguisher, and Carlos was doing who knows. Picture frames were tilted, rugs were bent, and feathers and trash was every where.

Logan grabs onto Kendall. "I cant find the cat at all!" Before running down the hall.

Aria then chases after Logan. "Logan! Calm the hell down!"

James furrows his eyebros at the statue's head in his hands. "I think I broke the statue."

The extinguisher hisses and Kendall gives Aria a sheepish smile. "Well, the good news is, this can't get any worse, right?"

Aria gives Kendall a glare and points at him, her finger hitting his chest. "This is your fault you know?"

Kendall wraps his fingers around her small finger. "And why's that sweetheart?"

Aria ignores the way her skin tingles from his contact and the way her heart was beating fast because of the nickname. "You're the one who broke the first rule."

Kendall opens his mouth to retort when Carlos' screaming got their attention. He runs into the hallway, his face screaming fear. "The alligator's loose! The alligator's loose!"

Growling is heard as Carlos and Logan run towards Aria. Aria furrows her eyebrows, her lips slightly parted. "Wait, is there a... why is there an alligator?"

Logan pants before passing out, Kendall's eyes widen. "Get him! Get him!"

The three boys pick up Logan and help carry him up the stairs with Aria following hot on their heels.

Aria watches from a safe distance as Kendall stood on a ladder dangling a steak over the alligator. "How did an alligator get in here?"

"I opened the back dooer to let the smoke out, and it crawled in from Gustavo's moat."

Aria raises her eyebrows at Carlos. "I'm sorry, his moat?"

The alligator growls and Kendall tries leading the reptile into the bathroom. "Nice alligator, follow the meat."

The alligator grabs onto the stick, pulling it into the bathroom with it. "Close the door! Close the door!"