↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ✗

⁂

   THE GROUP OF WELL, now four because of Carlos being taken by Mercedes, rushed down to the palm woods, where they figured out Mercedes was going to drag Carlos because it is one of the most finer apartment complex's in the area. As they saw Mercedes turn the corner and out the lobby towards the pool, a large sun hat placed on her now slightly wavy hair and a white beautiful sundress, Carlos collapsed slightly, getting tired of holding the very expensive dog bed, pool foam noodles, and a large white lawn chair.

Immediately Logan and Kendall rushed towards Carlos, helping Carlos back up, while James was sulking in the back, dragging his feet, "Hey, big guy, you're doing a great job."

"She's gorgeous, but kind of mean and bossy." Carlos whines but then stares after her with a dreamy look.

   Aria smirks, patting Carlos on the chest, "Carlitos, my man, listen, you got this. If she loves you, she'll pick your guys' demos, you get to stay in LA, get any girl you want, and you guys are almost halfway there. And then maybe throw in a good word for your girl."

   James scowls, kicking his feet at the group like he was throwing a temper tantrum, before whipping out a mirror from his pocket and standing next to Carlos, moving the mirror back and forth, "How could she pick you over me?"

        Kendall reached over and slapped the back of James' head. Logan brought out a light blue baseball cap, a white look in the front with 'PICK BIG TIME RUSH' in black, "Look at this. Now, here's some subliminal imagery that will help her pick our demos."

   "Ooh," Aria whips out a small bottle of breath spray, grabbing Carlos' cheeks and forcing his mouth to open, spraying some inside, "And some breath spray just in case she goes to kiss you."

      Carlos' eyes widen, partly in excitment, partly in nerves, "I get to kiss her?"

   He then goes to start walking when suddenly Kelly and Gustavo shout at them, causing Carlos to stop in his place and the other four give confused looks towards the newcomers, "Wait! We can't let you do this." Carlos gives a small awe, a frown being placed on his lips.

Gustavo grins widely before lifting up a small radio playing the first ever recorded Big Time Rush song, Big Time Rush. "Not without the perfect mood music for your pool date with Mercedes." He then placed it on top of the big pile he was carrying, before the group pushed him towards the door, giving him shouts of encouragements.

       And a few minutes later, Carlos was fanning Mercedes with a large leaf after placing fresh cucumber slices over her eyes as she tanned in the sun, the group along with Kelly and Gustavo, hiding in a blue tent with their heads peaking out. Mercedes wanted Carlos to mimic dolphins to make it seem like she's in Cabo, to which Carlos turned back to look at them in confusion and they made motions for him to make the noises, and he did.