↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

ARIA POINTS AT THE pool and then glances at the boys. "What is Carlitos doing?" She then points at the empty bean cans floating on top of the water. "And why is there empty bean cans?"

         Aria was hanging out with Malia in the lobby when she notices Logan, James, and Kendall standing by the pool and Carlos in the pool. Kendall doesn't make eye contact with her and keeps his attention on the video camera he had in his hand. "He's attempting to set the underwater farts world record."

         Logan shakes his head. "But he's too far down."

      "Underwater farts are impossible to achieve at water pressure in excess of 4.2 pounds per square inch." The three boys turn to Aria and she shrugs. "I live with four boys, sue me."

        James glances at his sister before adverting his eyes back to the pool. "So how do we know when it's coming?"

        Logan and Aria share a glance and they both shrug. "We're not sure."

        The three boys lean in while Aria moves behind Kendall just in time when a big splash of water hits the four. Immediately Kendall coves Aria knowing she hates getting her outfit wet.

       After the splash was over, Kendall turns back around and the rest of the boys cheer. Carlos pops out from underwater with a big smile. "Did you get that on video?"

      The five glance at the camera and Kendall furrows his eyebrows. "Should it be smoking like this?"

       Aria's eyes widen. "Is that my camera?!"

       After finding out that the video camera was Aria's, the boys promised to get her a new one. But she knows she's never going to get another camera.

       So, she chased the boys all the way to Rocque Records, which was good because Gustavo needed the five.

        Currently, the four boys were in the sound booth singing the new song Gustavo wrote for them. Honestly, it's a good song.

       "I wanna be famous. Famous. You want ? the one who's living the life."

      "And cut!"

         The boys stop singing and smile. "It sounded great, right?"

         Gustavo slightly leans into the microphone. "No. Aria sounds great, you guys didn't make me want to vomit."