↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ✗

⁂

        "HEY ARIA! COME JOIN us!"

        It was late, the sun was down and the moon was up, and Aria just got back from a late night run with Kiernan. She was currently on her way back to Malia's apartment until James stopped her. Glancing to her left she noticed the boys sitting and facing the pool couch, the one she and the boys were sitting at a few days ago while getting interviewed by Deke, a fire pit in front of them with a large crowd including Camille, Jo, the Jennifers, and Guitar dude.

        She sighs softly, glancing up at a very sweaty Kiernan who just shrugs. Aria clicks her tongue before walking over towards the boys, who cheered and Kendall patted the spot next to him. Logan was standing up, one leg up on the fire pit,

      Jo glared at Aria, which caused Kiernan to glare right back. He knew what Jo told Aria, and he hates that. As Aria went to sit down, Jo eyes glanced up to Kiernan, her eyes widening slightly. It was no secret that every girl practically threw themselves at Kiernan's feet, even Jo tried to a few times. She may or not be jealous that Kiernan was getting close to Aria, of course Aria gets all the attractive guys. Maverick, Kendall, Kiernan, Jo was starting to really hate Aria.

      "Alright, Guitar Dude, give me a good simple beat, E A D G B E." Guitar dude nodded and she turned to the boys, "Chorus for me?" They smiled and nodded their head. They haven't sung together in so long, Aria and the boys missed it.

       The boys started the chorus, Aria looking over at them and smiling, but avoiding Kendall's eye contact considering Jo is right there and watching her every move, to which was making Aria beyond uncomfortable. "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh." Their voices were soft, every few ooh's it would go high and then low.

"I'll stop the world when I'm with you." She made sure to crack her voice to give it an effect and meaning to it as the little group around them clapped their hands to a beat. "Nothin' to hate, nothin' to lose. Put down the loaded guns, and socialize with everyone." Feeling eyes on her, well, no, everyone at the moment has their eyes on her as she sang, but she felt a specific pair of eyes on her which caused her own to open and glance up at the source. Kendall then started to sing along with her, completely ignoring the look he was getting from Jo, "I'll stop the war when I'm with you, so tell 'em say. . ."

Aria hated the way she felt when her and Kendall were singing the verse together, the way their voices sounded so angelic and calm and held so much emotion as they stared right at each other, that was until Kiernan "accidentally" bumped into her shoulder, causing both of them to snap their gaze up to him, Aria giving a confused look while Kendall gave him a glare. One glance at Jo and Aria knew what he meant.

The three boys immediately jumped back onto the chorus, "ooh hey, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh..."

       Both Kendall and Aria jumped right back into the verse, "Weight on my back with every noose, can't hide the fact, it made me loose, oh, we must tell everyone, then maybe we can have some fun," The last line they sang Kendall glanced at Aria, sadness and anger bubbling up in Jo. She knew her boyfriend had feelings for the girl that was his best friend, she knew that, but she also liked Kendall, and a part of her was hoping he truly did like her back, it was slightly selfish, and she knew that, "and I'm thankful that you saw me through, and tell 'em say . . ."