↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

            ARIA QUICKLY TOOK A shower, freshening up and getting the smell of alcohol and weed off her skin, she was surprised Carlos' dad and the boys did not catch a whiff of it, she prayed they didn't.

      As she was getting out of the shower, a knock on the door caused her to freeze, not knowing if it was Jennifer, Kendall's mom, the boys ratting her out, or her brother, cussing her out for leaving in the middle of the night and coming back nearly 18 hours later. But her suspicions were wrong.

        "Aria open up."

         She sighs, of course it's him. "Give me a second." Aria quickly grabbed the red bath towel, wrapping it around her naked, still damp body. Once she was covered up, she cracked the door open. "Can this wait till after I'm dressed?"

       Of course, Kendall did not listen and practically pushed the door open, causing her to take a step back and grip the towel tighter. He closed the door behind him, "Where we're you."

   "This really can't wait until I'm not naked?"

Kendall ignored her but rolled his eyes, stepping forward causing her to step back, "Aria, I'm not messing around. Where were you?" He took a step towards her, causing her to step back, only for her back to be met with the wall.

      "You already know where I was, with Maverick." Aria remarked, ignoring the slight glare from Kendall. "And before you ask me what we were doing, we did what usual couples do. Watched a movie, cuddle, and made out."

        He ignored the slight jab he felt in his heart. Then that's when he finally caught sight of it, the trail of purple and slightly black circles trailing down from the middle of her neck down to her collar bone, to her chest, and to the top of her breast before it disappears under the towel. Aria, noticing where his eyes went, closed her eyes tightly and clenched her teeth together, full knowing she was caught. Kendall clenched his jaw, turning his head towards the shower curtain like it was the most interesting thing in the world, "Yeah, you did more things than making out."

         "So what? Maybe we did sleep together. We're dating." Aria finally dragged out, before shoving him back softly. "I don't know what the big deal is, I'm sixteen, not fourteen."

         His green eyes met hers, she could practically see the rage blazing in his eyes, "Exactly, you're sixteen, he's eighteen. Last I checked that's boarderline illegal."

    Aria snorts, hugging the towel tighter to her body. "Love has no age."

    And there goes Kendall's heart. "So what, now you love him?"

  She could definitely feel her anger levels rising, the tension in the room becoming so thick you can cut it with a knife. Aria pushed him back once more, giving them a good distance. "It doesn't matter if I do or don't. It shouldn't even matter to you. You aren't my brother, you aren't my lover, you aren't my father, it doesn't matter, Kendall. He's my boyfriend, whether I love him or not it's none of your business." Aria knew what she was saying was hurting him, but she couldn't stop. She could practically see the rage in his eyes being replaced with complete hurt. She then sighed, closing her eyes as guilt filled her body, "God, Ken, I'm sorry. No, I don't love him and no we didn't sleep together, just make out session that led to a different thing but nothing more." Lie. Aria then gestured to the door with her head, "Now, can I please change, I'm getting cold."

   After making sure all the boys went to sleep, she quickly threw on Mavericks hoodie and a pair of leggings, before quietly sneaking out her room and out the front door. How she managed to get through the dark and not crash into anything or make some noise is a wonder to her, but it didn't matter now.

The hall was quiet and empty, everyone in their apartments. She debated taking the elevator, knowing if the boys find out she did sneak out, she wouldn't be able to lie and convince them considering they could see the surveillance cameras of her going into the elevator. So, Aria took the stairs, and once she got to the bottom floor, she put on her hood, tying the strings causing the hood to shrink to cover up majority of her face to sneak through the lobby.

       "Hey, baby."

       "Hey." Aria quickly gave Maverick a quick kiss on the lips before leaning against his car,  "Look, I can't stay out for long, they're starting to get onto me, especially Kendall."

       Maverick rolled his eyes at the mention of the boy he absolutely hates, unlike Aria, he isn't as dumb and oblivious and knows Kendall likes her, and deep down he knows she likes him too. "Didn't I ask you to stay away from him? Also, who cares if they find out you smoke and drink, or party, you're not a kid."

       "And didn't I tell you I literally cannot? And as for 'who cares', I care, this is my career we're talking about and my friendships."

        "I'm a stoner and do you see me getting fired, no. And who cares about those boys when you have me and the group." Maverick narrowed his eyes at her, taking the blunt away from his mouth, "And didn't I tell you, you can move in with me here?" She gave him a look, going to open her mouth when he grabbed onto her wrist tightly, causing a squeak of surprise to leave her lips, "Do not talk back to me, Aria." She just nodded her head rapidly and he dropped his grip on her, immediately cradling her wrist against her chest. He then motions the blunt to her, causing her to raise her eyebrows. "It's like a cigarette or vape."

       Aria took is regardless and took a hit, and the rest of the night that's how it went. Letting her life go downhill from there.

authors note : really short but
filler and important
chapter <3

i live for drama and spice
if u can't tell tho

! ALSO i finally watched knives out and i love chris evans so much and his character Ransom, so i would v much appreciate it if you'll go over and check out my fic about that. just posted the first few chapters and i'm very proud on how it's turning out so go give it some love !

don't be a silent reader,
vote, comment, share

unedited