↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✗

⁂

JENNIFERS AND MALIAS EYES widen at the ripped drapes as they enter through the door, Aria and Kendall immediately standing to meet them.

"Hey, mom, here's the sitch-"

Jennifer closes her fingers together and swipping it through the hair, making a line as she cuts off her son. "Zip it." Kendall shuts up as Jennifer fast walks to the main room, carrying a bucket and a mop. "I'm gonnna need three liters of club soda, a sewing kit, a bucket of vinegar, bleach—" She turns on her heel to look at the teenagers. "—and get on the phone and find a place that delievers super-turbo bonding glue and semigloss white pant."

The five best friends nod their heads. "Got it."

Carlos' eyes were still wide, as he looks around to each person frantically. "Wait, what about Gustavo's cat?"

Malia smirks, whipping out a box of cat food and shaking it before placing some bits onto the floor. A cat meows, rushing towards the food, eating some of it.

Katie's eyes were wide and she points at the cat. "That's a cat." The cat only meow's in reply.

Jennifer claps her hands. "What are you all staring at? We're gonna be here all night."

Malia narrows her eyes at the boys, immediately making them cower back in fear. "Go! Go, go, go!"

The boys jump before running to help clean, while Aria snorts. "That's right boys, move your asses!"

Jennifer narrows her eyes at the teenage girl. "You too! Go!"

Aria nods her head rapidly before rushing towards Kendall too help him. A few minutes later Kendall and Aria rushed down the stairs, Aria holding open a large garbage bag as Kendall was throwing trash in it. Aria having to dodge some cups that Kendall tosses at her, multiple times.

Everyone had a job, Jennifer was fixing up the ripped couch cushions and pillows, Malia was helping James replace the chocolate pudding, Katie was sewing, Carlos was vacuming, Logan was painting, and Aria and Kendall were sweeping or picking up garbage.

After five hours of cleaning non-stop, they were finally finished. Jennifer places down a clock, slipping off her yellow rubber gloves. "All right. Looking good, guys." Her attention turns to Malia and Aria, who were holding the statue together as the glued dried, seeing that Jennifer didn't trust the boys to do it. "and that glue will be dry in ten, nine..."