lookin' out for you, my darling // camp au (multiship)

(this is stupid and i'm probably never gonna write it but)

(hear me out)

bandom as camp counselors:  patrick drowning in sunscreen and still getting burned, pete keeps getting in trouble by enabling the kids and forgetting to drink water, it's ten million fucking degrees in the woods, ryan hates the outdoors but got dragged into this anyway (also bc brendon and spencer wanted to do it, he's never been able to say no to them), hayley is the most enthusiastic!  the fun one!  the cool one!  dallon is the ex-counselor who leveled up to adult supervisor but is still chill with the kidz (cringe).  gerard's the medic bc it requires the least amount of direct exposure to sunlight, haha.

lynn and halsey and whoever else counts as "new bandom" are counselors-in-training and they have no idea wtf they're doing, but that's ok because neither does anyone else.

patrick has to sing on the bus because he has the best voice out of all the counselors.  he hates it.  (pete's the loudest but the kids hate it when he sings, so they all agreed patrick should be the leader of all the songs.)

brendon loves this shit!  always singing the loudest (but he hates having to keep things rated g lol)

there's a lot of stress and ppl yelling at each other tbh and kids being cute but also annoying and as soon as the last bus pulls out on the last day every counselor basically loses it--shirts come off, lots of screaming and swearing, food fights, ppl probably make out behind the bathroom, there are hikes and love confessions and kisses under the stars and all that kind of stuff and there's probably a game of truth or dare in there somewhere, idk.

(half of this will probably be based on true stories lol)