Chapter 1 : Captured

In The Death Room

The seven friends stood before Lord Death as he had a mission for them to take.

"You need us sir?" Maka asked.

"Yes, yes," Deaths voice spoke. "Their has been a string of murders in a town. To many frequent deaths for it to be human. I need you guys to put a stop to it."

Kid, Deaths son, grew confused. Wouldn't a mission like this only need one of them?

"Wait a second, of it isn't a human then it's a kishin right," Kid asked.

"That's the thing, I'm not sure it's a kishin," Death shrugged. "It could be a witch."

In the town

A young girl walked down the streets with her headphones in her ears, blocking out the sound of the business people and busy streets. It wasn't long until a 'teenage' boy with black hair with orange tips and hazel eyes walked out of a alleyway. Seeing the h/c girl, he made his way to her. Glaring, she took off her headphones, but kept walking.

"Hello Adrain," Y/n voice was cold.

"Y/n," he smirked. "It's wonderful to see you love."

Y/n place one of her foot in front of him, making him trip into a elderly woman. As he mutter quick apologies, Y/n kept walking. Annoyed, Adrain made his way to her.

"Listen, I get you hate me for taking your life," Adrian whispered. "Believe me, I didn't mean to make you so miserable."

Y/n held in tears, but held her glare.

"Leave me alone before I kill you myself," Y/n hissed.

He only chuckled, putting his hands in his jacket pockets.

"You can't really kill what is dead," Adrain smirked.

"Unless you destroyed the body," Y/n turned her head to him. "Fire is commonly used, but I think I'd rather watch you be torn apart and eaten by sharks."

Adrain grabbed her arm, pulling her into a alleyway. Leaning over her fame with on hand against the wall, blocking her exit. His other hand played with the ends of her hair.

"Listen, I didn't come here to annoy you," Adrain glared at her. "Bethany is here and killing wildly."

Adrain kissed Y/n head in a loving manner. Y/n stared at him to see he was concerned. Despite the hate Y/n had for him, she knew he felt the opposite way.

"DWMA students or teacher will be coming here sooner or later. I just want you safe," Adrain whispered.

"I could careless of what you want you beast," Y/n replied. "Although it is nice that the monster that ruined my life cares for me."

Adrain smirked and moved away from her.

"Beast, monster, demon," he chuckled. "Anything else you would like to call me beautiful?"

"Yea," Y/n smacked him. "Perv."

Adrain smiled seeing Y/n glaring at him.

"Love you too," Adrain laughing and left.

Only thing was, his laugh was fake. Y/n noticed and felt bad for him. He may have ruined her good life, but he had feelings for her. Y/n shook off the feeling and placed her headphones on. Sighing, listening to her playlist, she walking out of the alleyway.