Chapter 6: TDD part 1

Y/n and Adrain here more than a little unsure about going to Kids house over the weekend. Besides who would invite someone they don't trust over to their place like that? Either way, they decided to go and give off a good impression. Y/n and Adrain made colored vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting and sugar and chocolate chip cookies, along with ginger snaps. Taking the tray of food they made it to Kids house. Adrain knocked on the door being greeted by Maka.

"Oh you made it," Maka smiled. "Come on in."

Slipping inside Adrain and Y/n were not very surprised at how high class it looked. Meeting everyone in the living room, they sat the snack on the table. BlackStar, Patty, and Ragonrok took a few as the others grabbed one before they were all gone.

"These are good, how did you make these?" Liz asked.

"Yeah! Your vampires so how do you know how to cook so good?" Patty asked stuffing her face with a cupcake.

They looked at hem awaiting an answer.

"Well, my ex and I made many sweets and I had to learn how to cook so she wouldn't stare," Adrain muttered.

"You had a girlfriend?" Soul asked.

Adrain chuckled lightly and nodded.

"Yeah, of course she dead of age but she was one of the only ones that excepted me for me," he smiled sadly.

They nodded and continued eating the snack and put in a movie. Y/n Andover Adrain sat a bit away from the other as they watched Big Daddy. After the movie, Patty watched to play a game.

"What should we play?" Y/n asked.

"Truth or Dare?" Maka asked.

"How about Triple Dog Dare," Adrain offered.

They all look at him as Y/n held back a laugh. Last time she played her weapon had to shave his head.

"How do you play?" Soul asked.

Adrain smirked and started to explain the game.

"We for starters we are going to need an electric shaver or clippers and a recorder," Adrain started, making everyone question why.

"Rule 1. Everybody gets a dare and gives a dare. Rule 2. You get to pick who dares you. Rule 3. You must perform the dare given to you," Adrain paused for a moment.

"This sounds like truth or dare, just without the truth," Soul mutter.

Before Adrain could continue explaining a knock came to the door. Kid went off to go get it as Liz and Patty the electric shaver and camera. When Kid came back they noticed Lyza and Bethany came in with him. Adrain tensed up and turned away from them.

"So what's going on guys?" Lyza asked.

"Oh, Adrain here was explaining the rules to triple dog dare," Maka answered.

Lyza and Bethany's face light up.

"We wanna play," Lyza smiled.

"Okay. Rule 4," Adrain continued. "If you don't perform or complete your dare, you get your head shaved."

Everyone but the vampires fell into shock and worry. Liz and Kid started holding their head. Patty laughed at the thought of them getting their head shaved. Maka shifted uncontrollably not wanting to lose her hair. Soul and Blackstar glanced at each other with worry. Crona looked very uncertain at them.

"Um, is that rule really necessary?" Maka asked.

"Yes, and don't worry about it to much. I had my head shaved and it came back alright," Adrain smirked.