Chapter 9: Prisoners

Y/n and Adrain were imprisoned in the building. Y/n was surprised to see one of Liu's servants there healing the wounded. Fear filled them seeing blood and what were once human beings caring diverse souls. Adrain saw, Kyra, and old friend of his working with the guards. Fear and dread hung in the air. Y/n only hoped that help would come when she knew it most likely wouldn't.

•••••••••

In the cold cells below held many creatures. Only a few where empty, but the one that were filled had them on there knee's and there hands bond above there heads. Some have mules over their mouths, others hand bandages over their eyes, while certain ones had a cage. Those in a cage had a strap jacket to restrain them. Some struggled in their chains even if they knew it was pointless, screaming, crying, and begging to be free. Others sat quietly and pondered on why they were alive.

Y/n, however, sat with a smile. Not of happiness, but a smile of hope. She believed they would all be free one day. No matter how bad things got she never gave up. She may have only been here for a few weeks but she kept her faith in Kid and Liu. In the dimness on the room, Adrain saw her smile once again and sighed. Not of irritation, but of happiness. It wasn't long until a creaking of a door being was heard. Light flood in and in shadow that stood was a man with keys and four others by his side. Everyone knew what this meant. Training.

Those who were not in the restrains were training and it seems like they were bring more out. The man stopped at a young girl with black and ashy grey hair and unchained her. She did not attack however. They have all learned their lesson about that. He grabbed her and tossed her to one of the men. He grabbed her a took her out. Their feet patting on the ground echoed threw the stone walls. 

He stopped and a cage with a boy with light brown hair that was put in a ponytail and red eyes that gleamed. The boy only looked up at him and smirked. The man snarled and grabbed him by the ponytail and threw him to another one of the men. Grabbing him he walked away with the boy, still in the strap jacket. Then he stopped at Adrain who's gaze was down to the floor. Unchaining him he passed him to the man he once called friend.

Yes they weren't friends anymore, but this man was his oldest friend who stood by him during the war. His 'friend' was forced into this, because if he didn't his wife and three children would have been slaughtered. He even left them so they could be safe, but now his children were fatherless. Depressed and lonesome he became cold heart-ed, until Adrain came into this hell hole. Once he saw him again, he saw his son. Ever since that day they have been neutral, along with Y/n.

Walking walk quietly the man grabbed one more girl. Y/n. Handing her over to the last guard they walked away without a word. The last man stayed and pulled a whip out from his back pocket, causing all of them to coil and cry silently in fear. Y/n looked back at them with sadness before the door shut. Walking threw the bright white walls and those perfect soiled white floors. Not one drop of blood or dirt.

Reaching the end of the wall was a clear glass elevator. Once they were all inside the man holding the boy put in a code, then it started to rise up. It was dead slight as it rose. Y/n glanced at the boy to see him with a cold stone look in his eyes. Once the doors open they walked out in a single file in another hallway. Reaching the end automatic doors open and the guards stood aside while the four enter what looked like a prison yard, but with a high roof.

Boy's and Girl's standing in a straight line as one boy in front, with a guard, was bent over coughing up blood. A row of other Guards stood across from the once human beings. This was nothing new. Adrain, Y/n, and the other two got into the line and watched the scene before them. The boy's hair was drenched in sweat and his clothing hung loosely on his body. His breathing was ragged and hard.