Chapter 3: Enrollment

After Adrain talked to Lord Death he quickly made his way to Y/n's cell. Laying her head against the stone wall Y/n heard footsteps. Fast moving footsteps. It wasn't human and Y/n had a good guess about who it was. Opening the cell, Y/n rolled her eyes seeing Adrain.

"Figured you'd get me out of here," Y/n scoffed but smiled.

Adrain noticed and smiled back undoing her chains. By the time she was free, Lord Death stood at the doorway. Adrain turned, giving him a confused glare. Y/n covered her nose and mouth leaning on Adrain's shoulder. Her mouth water at the sent of Deaths blood. Adrain noticed and turned to her. Y/n's eye turned and glowed (gold/red). This happen to every vampire when they don't get the blood they need or when they are simply just hungry for blood. Adrain took a small lube that look like lip stick. Opening it he rubbed it under her nose to cut off the smell of Deaths blood. Y/n relaxed seconds later but her eyes didn't change. Without turning to face him Adrain spoke up.

"Why are you down here? I thought I had a deal for her release."

"Oh you do, but seeing your skills, I was curious if you two would like to enroll into the DWMA," Death asked more than a little hopeful.

Y/n's eyes widen a bit. Adrain didn't get time to answer, due to Y/n.

"That doesn't sound bad to me."

Adrain glared at Y/n sighed. There was no point in fighting her.

"Excellent! Now meet me at the death room tomorrow to get your papers," Death spoke overly cheerful.

Adrain picked up Y/n and ran out. Neither of them noticed the bracelets on their wrist. Out of the building, he flew down the stairs and took Y/n into an alleyway.

"Stay here, I'll bring you something to eat," Adrain spoke softly.

Y/n nodded as he left to find some blood. Not seeing any animals, Adrain felt defeated until he found a meat shop, well more like butcher shop. Slipping inside Adrain found the blood he needed for Y/n. Retrieving plastic bags for a nearby store he went back to the butcher shop to get the blood.

********

Death the Kid's POV

I walked into the death rim to see my father about the person we faced today. How did he conjure a weapon? Making my way to my father he turned greeting me like he always dose.

"I have a question about our opponent we face earlier today, what was he? His soul wasn't human."

He hummed in response before answering.

"You see Kid, he is a vampire. I thought that Life and I demolished them all, but it seems a few have survived," he explained. "This also explains why the deaths in the town you went to. The girl you brought with you is a vampire and by the way she reacts towards me, she must've been turned not all that long ago. New born vampires are deadly and dangerous. All vampires are actually."

I thought of what he said. If they are so dangerous why don't we get rid of them?

"Shouldn't we dispose of them?" I asked. "If they are as dangerous as yours it saying, are they not better than kishins?"

"They both are being enrolled Kid. We will take care of them when the time comes."