To Kill Buddy.

Mancini Mansion

Mancini Mansion

"What are you doing here?"

"I have to ask you a question about the shooting of Elise Duncan."

Archie yells, "Dad some reporter is asking about Elise."

"No, I'm not a reporter I am an intern."

My father walks to the door "We don't speak to the police and if you don't get off our lawn I will sue your company for invasion of privacy and trespassing, have a nice day."

"Do you know Elise was shot in the back of her head and through the chest?"

Archie freezes "What do you mean she was shot in the back? That's impossible."

My father tries to close the door but Archie steps outside

"I sat down with the policemen and he said Elise was shot in the back seat of the head."

"The police in this city aren't always truthful and I think I would know, because I was there when she got shot."

"So, you don't think this shooting and the shooting at the Kings County Medical Center were connected."

"Of course not, what company do you work for?"

"TGI. The Global Inquirer."

"May I say you are extremely beautiful."

"Uhm—thank you, well I have to go now, but thanks for answering my questions." She leaves

Archie turns around and walks in and sees everyone, but Frankie and Joey in the living room "Sloppy—sloppy sloppy work, why did a report just connect two murders that we're connected to together."

My father walks in front of me "Impossible."

"Well I damn near thought she was about to ask if I had something to do with it? It's for a company TGI."

My Uncle Rome walks in "Damn it, we won't be able to touch them until we take out Lucci."

I clap my hands together "Well we need to get on it, we can't wait till Thursday to take out his men. Tomorrow or Tuesday."

My Uncle says, "You're not even a made man yet how do you think you can call the shots."

My father says "He's right. Lucci's crew is connected to TGI LLC. We should have been taken them out. We will take them out Monday."

I say, "Tuesday Morning, they won't except you to take them out in broad daylight."

Uncle Rome "That's a horrible idea, you have cops aiming at our necks now, watching our every move."

I smirk "There's a reason you control the weaker empire and my father controls the stronger one. You wouldn't be able to make the essential choices a real leader does daily."