I am Omalia Clark

Sunnyside, Queens

Sunnyside, Queens

Hill Stock Grove Apartments

I make it back home before my mom gets back from church. I still have one more place to go before I finish my report. I got a text from TGI and they said that the report is due at midnight great. Now I must find a way to sneak out before midnight to finish my report. I better get started.

I grab my laptop and sit at my desk "Ugh here we go."

My mom walks in "Oh I see you're feeling better—what are you doing?"

"Homework for school, you know how it is for us AP kids."

"Well I'm glad you're feeling better." She's just about to close the door

"Mom, I have to run by the post office later and drop off a few college applications is that okay if I take your car?"

"Of course, it is, I am so proud of you angel."

"I love you mom."

Mancini's House

Joseph's Room

Frankie walks in "What was all that yelling earlier?"

Joseph sits up "Just a bunch of dad kissing Archie's ass."

She smirks "Well now you see it." She sits down on his bed

"Yes, I always saw it, but it's like now it has gotten worst."

"What do you mean?"

"I found a gun in Archie's room."

"What— are you sure?"

Nods head "I'm sure, and so you'll believe me I took a picture." Holds up his phone

She grabs it "Unbelievable."

"He said dad got it for him for Christmas last year."

"That's not true, because dad gave us nothing for Christmas last year."

"You're right and when he caught me with it he said I'm doing you a favor and you don't even know it."

"He told me I'm the luckiest girl and I don't even know it. What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know, but I want to find out more than ever."

"Whatever it is Archie doesn't want us to know."

In the Kitchen

Archie walks in "Mrs. M what's on the menu for today."

She looks at me but doesn't speak

"Look, I know you know, but you have to understand it was either me or Joseph. I care about him too much to put him in this situation."