The fear

We all watched as Jas screamed but of fear or pain we didn't know for sure as Donnie tried his best to calm her down, everyone was worried for her at the moment as she cried making Kat cover her ears from the pain of the sound coming from the room of the friend she almost lost to death "Let's try and go back to sleep, we can figure this out in the morning" I said making her nod as we all left hoping things would get better as I noticed Raph no longer there making me wonder what was going on with him, when I woke up Kat was still sleeping mostly because of what happened earlier so I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone to enjoy while waiting for Donnie and Jas to come out to eat with us at the moment.

"Good morning Mikey"

Turning my head to the voice I see Karai with Casey at her side coming over "Jim called talking about Jas, he wouldn't explain much though" Casey said making me nod "She almost got killed by her sister, Leather head thinks Jim has better rights in if Jas should die in peace or not and when he came over yesterday he ordered the machines keeping her here to shut down, but she woke up and he even insulted there daughter, claiming it was her fault" I explained making Karai look frightened towards Jim while Casey just looked away in shame, why would he though?

"For now we should simply figure out what to do next" Leo said as he came over with Nova as Kat came over soon after, I looked at the sound of a door closing to see Raph moving away from Jas and Donnie's room with a wide awake Riko in his arms "She's hungry" he said simply making Kat get the formula bottle ready for her, I smiled but was still worried when the sight of Jim and Mila walking into the lair came to my view as I felt a shiver up my spine as everyone turned to the entrance to where I was looking "I want my sister, were in too much danger here" Jim said making our eyes widen to his words as I couldn't believe he would decide this "Where is she?" he asked making me stay quiet on that like the other's were doing.

"Jimmy? What are you doing here?"

Turning to the soft voice Jas and Donnie walked over to us as she looked confused as to what was going on, Jim looked relieve that she was awake but from the bags under her eyes let me know that she was still tired from what happened earlier in the night making me worry for her and her health as she sat down at the counter making me get her some breakfast for her to eat before she would do anything else, Jim looked still worried about her condition as he moved slowly over to her side but she got Donnie to move to protect her making Jim stop on his spot as even Leo moved to protect her "I believe it's for the best that you leave" he said making Mila look sad towards Jas.

"I want to make sure my cousin knows what's going to happen next" he said making her look at us confused "He decided that you should both go back to your world and stay there" I explained to her as her eyes widen from my words, she almost jumped up in fear to get away from her own cousin in fear of being forced to do anything at the moment by him making Kat and Nova go to her side at that moment as Raph brought her Riko to feed her own daughter making Jas simply nod to him softly making him smile before glaring towards her own cousin that made Jim back away as Mila moved slowly to his side making them both then leave the lair making Donnie take both Riko and Jas back to there room.

"Should we try to keep her away from him?" I asked Leo making him think for a moment with Nova at his side slowly "Just wait for now, if he comes back then we make sure it's not to take Jas back" he said making us all nod as we went on with our day for now, turning to where Jas had gone to I noticed how she hadn't touched her food and Donnie didn't eat anything so I decided to bring them both something to eat for breakfast, I got a tray ready and was about to go and take it but Raph stopped me "They might be sleeping and Riko needs a bath" he explained making me nod to him as he took the tray and left for there room, he lightly knocked before walking in.

"Does anyone know what just happened?"

Turning to Casey and for his question as we all looked at him confused "Raph I mean, he just did that for Jas, Donnie and Riko. He wasn't even told to do anything" Casey further explained, as it then made sense to us all at that moment but without knowing the reason for his actions we couldn't do anything else but simply wait and watch him as he does all of this "Let's just eat breakfast and then we can start training" Leo said making us all nod as we all ate together breakfast, while the worry about Kat and what had just happened made me confused about her and if she was alright "Is something wrong?" I whispered to her as she turned to me in worry "I'm scared for Jas about Jimmy, what if he tries again and what about Angelica? What do we do about her if she comes back to harm Jas?" she explained making me sigh as even I didn't know what we should do about it now.

"Let's wait for Leo and ask him about it and then we can figure out what to do next"