The search

We all went looking for them, it wasn't something I could just leave them to do and wait inside for there return, so I grabbed a flashlight and went to search for Raph and Jas with them as Nova went back inside mumbling about how it was for the best but it only made me slap her and call her selfish and blamed her pregnancy for being like this, we all tried to call for them but no responses from either of them making me feel even more worried for them as we looked around the forest in hopes of them being found by us, with Angelica around I grew scared of her finding them and doing who knows what as Mikey moved towards me so to make sure I had a bit of help with this making me accept and have him help with finding them, after some time Leo contacted Mikey to say we were heading back for now as it was getting dark and we would continue the next morning.

But just like Donnie, I was scared for them right now, I wanted them both safe and alive here right now and not out there where they might die from something or someone, I didn't sleep the whole night as all I could think about what Jas and Raph being out there in the cold making me worry for them for now as I wanted them to be safe for now, we all woke up the next morning and then left for searching once more with Nova not coming making me feel annoyed by this, I went around with Mikey until the sound of someone near a stream made us both look to see Raph there getting some water, we moved closer to see Jas was injured "Guys!" Mikey yelled making Raph quickly spin to us while Jas barely looked over making us both panic for her.

Mikey went to lift her up and carry her back while I got Raph and called the others about what the good news, Donnie was already there waiting to care for his wife as the others came inside as Raph went to telling us what happened "Jas heard about how Nova thought Jas would bring bad news to us so she decided to leave, we went to rest at the stream for a bit until something appeared, it was like a shadow and it went to attack me but Jas took the hit pretty badly and Angelica warned us that there was more to come" he said making us all look at one another "If Nova wasn't as selfish as she was when pregnant nether of you would have been like this" I said making Leo gently set a hand on my shoulder as Mikey brought his brother some soup to digest, as we waited for some news from Don about Jas and her injury we all waited in the living room.

He came in hours later with a look of worry about something "Infection, she has an infection and we don't have anything to help her, if we don't get the right medicine for her she'll loose her leg for good" he said making ours eyes widen "I can go with Kat to get everything, all you need to do is send us a list and maybe a picture of everything that is best to get" Mikey said making me nod in agreement as Raph stood "I'm going too" he said but Leo made him sit down "You're still weak from what happened, your staying here with us while Mikey and Kat go to the city to get what Jas needs for her leg to be saved" Leo said making us all nod as Donnie went to make the list and find the right pictures for what we should buy "You need to come back the moment you get what is on the list, no stopping for anything else" Leo said making me and Mikey nod as Donnie came back with the list and sent to my phone the pictures in order from the list "Please be quick, Jas is getting a really bad fever and I can only do so much to help ease her pain" Donnie said making me and Mikey nod as we left.

"I hope we save her in time, I don't want her to loose her leg" I said as we got in the van "Don't worry, Jas will get better real fast" Mikey said but I could tell that from the tone of his voice he was very worried for her like I was, as we got closer to the city I felt like something was very strange at the moment as I then see smoke coming out of the city making look to Mikey who was looking back to me "We need to be careful and quick" he said making me nod as we parked the van hidden outside the city and we went in, it had become ruins making me wonder how it became like this so fast in just three days making me run to the drug store with Mikey by my side making us get in and take what was needed "We can try and come back in a few days after Leo says so if he believes it's good" Mikey said making me nod as we then left making me feel a wave of relief as we left for the farmhouse as I knew we had a story for them to know about.