The planned call

Mikey's point of view.

No one understood what was going on, Donnie went to see Jas and how she was doing right now from her rest and what she was told and also about her plan but that had been about an hour ago and we were all getting worried about this, Leo wondered more about if the plan doesn't work making Raph glare at him "If she thinks it will work then it WILL work" he said making everyone nod as Donnie walked out of the dojo with Jas moments later behind him, she went to the bed room with Riko in her arms for her nap "She didn't say much other then wait for a call for her and then we can see" he explained making us all sigh and nod while Leo felt like something bad was about to happen to us, but we all knew all to well that he was right now simply paranoid about what Jim is planning to do to us all mostly me and Don but also to ruin the joy some of us are in at the moment making me look at him in slight worry as he went alone to the dojo to try and meditate or at least that's what everyone thinks he's doing at the moment.

"Is everything alright Leo?" I asked as I walked inside knowing that I wasn't late in coming in to loose his focus to listen to me right now, he was just about to do some kata's with his katana's when I walked inside just as he turned to me from the sound of my voice just now "Oh, Mikey. Just you, yes i'm fine at the moment" he said before pulling out his weapons to get ready to train himself making me watch him slowly as he moved, I sat down in the dojo simply because I knew that even as he trained he doesn't focus on anything but that if he's training making it hard on us to talk to him when it happens "Leo, you need to let Jas do this. Her plan might be the solution to our problems for both her and Kat" I said making him look at me and slightly nod making me smile at him as a result "I know that, but... It's hard for me about this problem and for Nova" he said making me then confused about what he meant about that just now.

"What do you mean?" I asked making him look at me in surprise as if he just realized what he said, I moved over to face him knowing very well that he was going to tell me the truth once I ask him about it as he tried to go to his training as if I never asked him the question in the first place as I then moved over to face him "Leonardo, what did you mean?" I said as my voice kept a stern sounding so to make Leo understand that this had to be answered as he looked panicked about telling me as he started to sweat "She's a month and a half pregnant ok! She's scared that her friends get taken away from her because I proposed to her and she wanted to wait until Jas woke up!" he exclaimed making my eyes widen at his words right now because all of this was happening right now.

I now understood why he was like this at the moment, he was scared for Nova at the moment from all of this happening before them both right now "Leo you need to calm down" I said making him slowly nod as Raph came in "Jas got a call, and says we need to talk" he said making us both nod and follow him to the living room, when we get there Jas was seated on the couch with Riko in her arms making me sit next to Kat while Leo went to Nova "I had a call from my dad" she said making our eyes widen at her words just now "He is going to take care of Kat's parents as Jimmy even if he does contact my father or Kat's parents none of them will try to force us back" she explain making us then cheer from her plan working.

Claiming she was tired Jas went to bed while Don took Riko from her so she could rest a bit on her own right now, even so we smiled and cheered and went to celebrate together about all of this, after two hours we all went to sleep as it was now late as I went after Kat to get some sleep for the rest of the night as then we had to wait for something to happen from what Jas did as we all believed that sleep would come to us with ease tonight making me smile as I watched Kat change slowly, she looked slightly better then she had been before when she was told of what Jim was planning to do but now that a plan was made by Jas she looked a bit better knowing that things might be better for us now "Do you want me to comfort you before going to sleep?" I asked making her turn to me with a slight nod of her head "It might help me a bit" she said as she got to bed making me smile as I removed my shell and went to join her in bed.

I gently started to comb her hair with my fingers as I then started to whisper to her softly "Everything will be alright, Jasmine's dad is going to stop Jim from what he's planning which will make you and Jas stay safe from going back to your world by force, you and I are going to have a child together and are going to be happy as we watch him or her grow up before planning on moving out of the lair for more room and to give space for the others" I said to her as she smiled and slowly went to sleep, I smiled at what I had done in success for her as I knew that even with what I said she was still stressed from all of this and it wouldn't stop until the plan was a success for her and Jas to stay here in our world for me and Don making me then sigh as I slowly went to sleep while holding Kat close to me.