New power awakened

The broken charm became a rod, it was strange to see something like that become of the shard from her charm but even so the light dimmed and I was left in the light of the room with Jas still sleeping, I kept watching her until the door was opened with Raph coming in as a wave of relief came over me "I thought you were Jimmy" I said making him smirk at me "He's gone now" he said making me nod and follow him out of the room where Jim and Mila were now gone leaving me with the others now still there "What happened?" I asked as they all went quiet the moment I came in the room to talk with them making me wonder what went wrong for them to be so quiet "Guys?" I asked as Leo looked at me.

"Jimmy is giving us a month to hand over Jas so they can go back to there world, if we don't he said he would get your parents and tell them that your here" he explained making my eyes widen at that moment as I knew that this would be bad for me, I wanted to relax from all of this but even so I knew it would be hard with the fact that if he didn't get what he wanted then it was me who would suffer "None of those are choices" I turned like the others towards Mikey "If we do one of those two choices then he wins something from this" he said making us all nod as Leo decided to try and make a plan to make Jim leave us alone without needing to do anything that would be going too far or extreme, we all tried to figure something out to keep me and Jas safe but it would always turn to one of us leaving.

"Maybe we could talk to Jas about it? Maybe she has an idea of what to do?" I brought up but no one heard me so I decided to go see her myself to explain everything that just happened, she was waking up when I came in and sat down before her "Jim came back and is giving us a month to hand you over so you both can go back home" I said as she looked at me "And if I don't?" se asked as I then sighed "He's going to tell my parents about this" I admitted making her look at me for a moment before standing to smile at me "Don't worry, he won't be getting either of us to leave" she said and stood up in an instant with me looking at her in surprise of what she had just said to me as she then slowly went to looking around the room for a bit for something "What are you looking for?" I asked as she looked over to me.

"Have you seen my phone? I need to call someone" she told me as I went to help her looking for it, I wondered what she was planning to do at the moment but I decided to help her for now and then see what would happen next as I found it on her desk making me hand it over to her as she thanked me and went to calling someone making me wonder who it was at the moment "It's me, we have a problem here right now, yeah Jim is using Kat and my dad to get me to go back home claiming that over here there's too much danger" she said to the person she called making me wonder what she was doing at the moment as I watched her go "Yeah, I need to talk to him think he has time for me right now?" she asked and then waited a moment for an answer making me move over to her side just a bit closer.

"Alright, tell him I need to be in contact with as soon as possible" she said and hanged up before turning to me as she saw the rod and went over to it "Your charm turned into that while you were sleeping" I explained making her nod and look at me "You never saw it, the charm simply vanished and the rod was never there" she said making me understand that for now we had to keep it a secret until we know more about it, I nodded to her words as she went and hid the rod for now in the closet in hopes Don wouldn't go in there until we figure out more on that thing "Let's go join the others and pretend this never happened" she said making me nod as we then left the room to go to the kitchen where the other's were at the moment as they were still talking about a way to get me and Jas safe from Jim.

"Maybe we could give him something better then Jas? Like a weapon or even some place to live?" Raph spoke up making everyone look at him at his answer, it made me wonder how long it would take them for them to see that me and Jas were there right now as she then went to the dojo making me wonder what she was planning to do at the moment but even so I simply allowed her to do what she wished and left her to go where she wanted while getting Mikey's attention as he and Raph both saw me making the other's turn to me "Jas made a call to someone about all of this and is now in the dojo" I said simply not knowing if she wanted to be alone in there or not at the moment but I still went ant told as Donnie went in to see her on how she was at the moment making me then turn to the others "Well?" I asked as they shake there heads making me understand that they had no idea of what to do to keep me and Jas safe.

And that it was up to her plan now to keep us here.