Pressure

A few days went by with no Jim or Mila "My dad ordered them to go back to our world, there not allowed to come back here ever again" Jas said making us nod and cheer at the good news, but Leo was weaker then before because of his brain cancer which Donnie got even more worried for it but like Jas said some doctors came thanks to her father and went to getting the lab ready for surgery on Leo, he was ready for this but it was decided not to keep Donnie there to help because of how worried he would be for his brother and his health and when he accepted the doctor's took Leo into the lab to get to surgery to save his life making us all wait in the living room for the surgery to be over with the news of Leo being saved and would wake up later on in the day from the morphine and other stuff pumped into his system to keep him out like a light during the whole thing.

"Donnie, what if we make something for Leo to eat? It might make him happy" Jas suggested making him accept and follow her to the kitchen making me smile, Jas was doing her best to help her husband to calm down at the moment while Nova had no choice but to sit next to Raph as she looks at the lab doors as she waits for them to open with a doctor walking out to say he was alright now and she could see him, Kat was holding Riko at the moment while I watched everyone as I wonder how long before we know Leo is going to be alright now? I decided to go to the kitchen to make something for everyone to eat right now since it was soon time for lunch and even I was getting hungry at the moment "Hey Mikey" Donnie said making me smile and nod to him "I'm just gonna start on lunch for everyone" I said making him nod back to me in understanding as I went to work.

I went for something quick and made some grilled cheese for everyone to eat, it wasn't long as I worked that a doctor came out to say something to Nova that made her go into the lab as the other doctor's walked out making Jas go over to speak with them about how the surgery went, when I was done I brought one to each of them as Jas bid goodbye to the doctors and then sat down with us while Nova stayed in the lab "The surgery went well, he should be awake later on however, it is up to him now to get better. The tumor was removed but now he needs to get better and heal" she explained making us nod "We must help him, not let him give up and request his life to end or anything when he's with us and is taking a break, he needs us to let him know that he will get better and can turn to us for help" she said making us nod once more as we went to planning how to do this, Donnie wanted us to each do something to help Leo and it didn't matter as long as it helped Leo in some way to get better.

I then turned to Kat who handed Riko back to Jas as she and Donnie turned in for the night making me smile to them as they went to bed, Raph decided to check on Nova to make sure she would go to bed before he went to bed himself leaving me and Kat alone on the couch making me look to her "Are you alright? You look like you have something on your mind" I asked making her nod "I'm just glad, Leo is going to be alright now. Thanks to Jas his life is saved and he'll be able to see his child in the futur as he or she grows up" she explained making me nod, if Jas hadn't been here Leo would have died at some point leaving Nova alone to give birth to there child and raise him or her all alone with me, Don and Raph to help "I want to do something to help too, Jas decided to help him with morning stretches and exercises to help him get back in shape, Donnie is going to make sure he takes his medication and keep him in good health, Raph is going to help him get back to training and I bet Nova will help you with making him his meals" she explained as I knew the problem for her in all of this.

"You don't know what to do to help, while we all have something to do to help you didn't bring anything up to help" I said making her nod as she looked down, she really wanted to do something to help but all she could do was try to keep up a smile and hope for the best for others thanks to her, I smiled to her and helped her to our room and to bed "Don't worry, i'm you'll figure something out to help Leo with from all this" I said making her nod but she still looked worried about what she could do to help my brother in getting better until I got an idea "What about his focus? He might start to think about ending his life when he isn't doing anything and while he's alone, so distract him from those thoughts. Play something with him so he's focused on that and not his life ending" I said making her nod to my idea but i'm sure she wanted to think about it until morning making me allow her to get some sleep while she was to get some rest and not do much and with that said I turned in for the night and went to sleep.