The plan begins

Kat's point of view.

When I woke up that morning, it was to no Mikey at my side making me wonder where he was at the moment as I got out of bed to get out of the room and into the kitchen where Jas was at the moment with Riko in her arms "She was hungry so I brought her with me so her daddy doesn't wake up too early" she said making me nod as I helped her in making herself something to eat with myself as she fed Riko "Is it hard? Riko I mean, is it hard to care for her and have some time to be with Donnie sometimes?" I asked making her look at me in slight surprise to my question before looking back to her daughter who was still being fed at the moment "Sometimes, Donnie needs to work in his lab so I need to watch her so she doesn't go in there, when he or I train the other also needs to watch her, we each need to take turns in caring for her when she cries during the night but only when it isn't to feed her" she explained making me see that as she turned to look at me her face looked to glow.

"So just remember that while at times you and Mikey if with a child wish that you never had one, it's always like a gift from god to have a half human and half turtle child" she continued making me nod as I gave her the food while I took mine to the dojo where Mikey was training with Leo and Raph, Mikey saw me and lightly nodded before going back to training while I ate and smiled at him when he would get a hit on his brother's making me wonder what caused Donnie to sleep in so late right now as Jas came in with Riko who looked excited to see her uncle's training as she clapped and babbled a few times as her way to talk, Donnie came in later on with a mug of coffee making Riko smile towards her father who smiled and sat down with Jas making me feel slightly jealous of them being happy like that at the moment as I turn to see Mikey sitting next to me at the moment making me look a bit confused.

"Don't be like that, will soon have a child and we'll be like that too" he whispered making me nod to his words and smile, when they were done training Jas went to the couch with Riko to let her play a bit making Donnie join her with a plate of food for the both of them "Has there been a call yet?" Nova asked as she came into the kitchen making us all greet her but Donnie and Jas who were with Riko at the moment, they were both smiling towards her as she tried to crawl only for her little arms and legs to wobble from under her making one of them go and help her try again while she is a baby turtle it was a bit hard to know how she was going to grow at the moment making them watch her both as she does making everyone smile now that Jas could see her daughter.

"Sadly no, but Jas should get one at some point but for now there was nothing" Leo explained making her nod to him as she moved to kiss his cheek making him smile down to her as she giggle back, I turned to Raph who was walking towards the dojo making me wonder if it was because he still doesn't have anyone to be happy with and it makes me sad for him as I then follow him into the dojo "Raph? Are you alright from all of this?" I asked as he turned to me before going at it with his punching bag, it wasn't long before he fell to his knees making me close the door to the dojo and go over to his side as he looked almost ready to cry the pain deep inside his heart and soul "I hate this, watching my brother's be happy with a girl they love while i'm the only one to not have anyone to be happy with. It's just hard for me to handle and watch everyone being happy but me" he explained making me nod to his words.

With the fact that Mila went for Jim it's hard for Raph to watch three girl's from a whole other dimension come to there world and fall in love with his brother's while a fourth one goes with a guy from her own world, he looked up to the punching bag almost like something would happen and give him an answer or even that I would be able to give him the answer to his problem making me sadly not know what to do about it, as I got him to sit near a wall "Maybe something is about to happen for you that will bring you joy. While you did try to force Jas into loving you when she was unconscious you tried to rewrite her memories but maybe something is about to happen that will help you find the one you can truly love" I said making him look at me before looking to the ground "I'm bisexual" he admitted making my eyes slightly widen at what he just admitted to me.

"I didn't want anyone to know at first, that I liked both guys and girls as at first I thought I liked guys, one time I accidently landed on an old book sensei has and it tells that it's a sin to like the same gender. I thought that if I tried to like girls then I wouldn't have sinned in the end, so I turned to Jas to try to be with her but in the end I ended up liking both her and Don. At some point I told him but he said nothing and that night he came in my room, we didn't do anything but kiss" he explained making me nod to his words "I don't think you should believe what that book said, this is who you are and if sensei doesn't approve then screw him and be happy with who you are" I said making him look at me with a smile and left the dojo, most likely to speak with Don and Jas about something.