Resting and Epilogue

Mikey's point of view.

Jas was now getting fixed by Donnie, we had no idea as to why the city was in ruins but we knew that Angelica did something, we all waited in the living room yet again in hopes for some good news but we all knew one thing and it was that there was going to be more to come for us but also we were all worried in a way for Jas at the moment and her injury, Raph was the worse from us as each time Nova would say something rude about her he would yell at her and that stressed Kat a lot as she would then go outside with Leo to relax a bit.

"You ok Donnie?" I asked, he was seated at Jasmine's side as she slept, her leg was wrapped and she had a drip attached to her to give her a few fluids to help with her health at the moment, the fact that Jas isn't awake brought us back to when she was first in a coma "She's doing better now, her breathing is even and she's taking the medication well" he explained making me nod "She'll be fine Don, you know that we all want her to get better so it's for certain that she will" I said as he turned to me "You matured so quickly" he said making me realize that he was right, ever since Jas came in our lives and Angelica turned to evil I had grown from acting like a child to becoming mature.

"Yeah, I guess with all that happened, I must have went to becoming mature" I said making him nod as we then quickly turned to Jas who groaned making us watch as she wakes up slowly "Hey" she spoke quietly making Donnie start to cry while I ran out to call to the others the good news making them all but Nova run in the room to see Jas and how she was, Kat and Raph were the worse with how Jas was special to them in a sort of way making me smile as I held Kat close while Raph moved to be at the other side of the bed where Jas was "How do you feel?" Leo asked as Raph helped her slowly sit up on the bed "A little hurting" she said simply making him nod as he looked at her leg in slight worry for her injury at the moment "Is there anyway you can look over the city from here to figure out what happened?" he then asked making her look at him confused.

"When Kat and I went to get medical supplies to save your leg, the whole city was in ruins for some reason" I explained making her nod in understanding "It will take some time to prepare but yes, I should be able to look into it" she said making Leo nod as I felt the need to get out of the house and to the barn for a bit, once I felt alone I started to cry in relief yet also in worry from everything that happened all of a sudden "You ok?" I turned to Raph walking in and going to my side slowly making me curl up a bit and cry even more, he kept quiet but sat close just to let me know he was there for me "I just... feel relieved with Jas now awake but at the same time from what Angelica said... I can't help but be worried for Kat and the baby from getting harmed" I explained making him nod to me.

"It's normal Mike, I was scared for fuck sake when I went to tell Don and Jas my feelings for both of them... I thought they would tell me I was crazy or something but instead... they made me sit on there bed as they um... you know" he said making me nod as I believed to know what he was talking about, I decided to allow him to hold me close making me smile in relief to what he was doing at the moment, it felt nice in a way from all of this as everyone went around the place to do something "Should we go and help?" I asked as Raph shake's his head "Leo told me to care for you while they worked" he said simply making me nod in understanding "I just need to get Riko as Donnie want's to make sure Jas is alright" he said making me nod as he got out to get her.

He came back with Riko awake and wanting to play with someone right now, she made me smile as we then played with her a bit before we left the barn to just let her look around a bit as she was mostly asleep at the time, Raph had to take care of Riko for a few weeks because Jas was on bed rest and Donnie watched over her during that time, I stayed with Kat and Leo just to pass the time before I go to help Raph with Riko making it a bit easier for him at times from all of this "Thanks again for the help" he said as a month went by so far from all of this and we were still at the barn, to our luck Angelica didn't know where we were as when she found Jas she was too far to know about it in the first place "Anytime bro, you know very well i'm here for you all" I said making him smile and nod to me at that moment.

Leo had asked for a meeting in Jas and Donnie's room, he needed us all there so it had to be in that room "Something happened to New York and Angelica attacked Jas... We still don't know why but we do know that she is no longer trying to find us" he said making Jas nod "I was able to figure out the link she placed on us making me able to remove it and keep us safe, it was while I was out that it happened making me unable to wake up a bit earlier then I had before" she explained making us all nod in understanding "Sadly I can't see the city, Angelica has placed a barrier and I can't get through to see the city" she added making us wonder what to do now from all of this "Which is why, were going to stay here for a bit longer. Will train some more and then once Jas and I are better and were stronger will go and attack and save our home" Leo said making us all nod as we now had to wait until it was time to get going.