ten

Zander's black SUV pulls up in front of my house. I say bye to Molly and Chris, as well as Emma who's their babysitter for the night and head out the door.

"Hey gorgeous" he says once I enter the car.

"Hi handsome" I smirk.

"You ready for the best time of your life?"

"I don't think It is going to make this the best time of my life"

"Then I will" he says and drives off towards the movie theater.

We get there and the line is super long.

"How about I get the snacks and you get the tickets?" I ask.

"Sounds good. Get a large popcorn and a cherry icee" he says and goes to wait on line.

I wait on line for the food and glance over to see where Zander is.

"What the fuck" I mutter.

I found him alright, flirting with another girl. Well I don't know if it's flirting but it seems like it.

"Excuse me ma'am" the lady at the counter says.

"Oh sorry" I say and quickly glance back to see Zander alone.

"How can I help you?"

"Can I get a large popcorn, a cherry icee, a blue raspberry icee, and umm some m&m's please"

I give her my money and wait patiently for my stuff. Once I get it, I have no idea how I'm going to carry all this stuff. I scoot it over to the side of the counter so I can figure it all out.

I shove the m&m's in my pocket and hold the popcorn close to my chest. As I'm about to grab the icee, someone's hand stops me and I jump. Some of the popcorn falls out.

"Sorry" Zander says and laughs.

"It's alright" I smile.

He grabs his stuff and I grab mine and we make our way to the theater.

The whole time I'm cuddled into Zander. This is a really freaky movie and with that whole clown thing last year, i'm not having it. You'll never catch me near a clown ever again, that's for sure.

The movie ends and I drag him out of the theater.

"Aww is my girl scared" he teases. My heart flutters at him saying 'my girl' but it still doesn't feel right.

"Yes. Very" I admit and he laughs, "Can we go before everything comes into realization?"

"Sure" he says and takes my hand.

We walk out, hand in hand, and get into his car.

In the middle of driving home, he pulls over into an empty park lot.

"Oh God you're gonna kill me aren't you?" I say and he laughs.

"I would never"

"Then what are we doing here?"

"Well you promised me round two" he smirks.

I take off my shirt and hop over the middle on top of his lap.

"Eager are we?" he teases.

"Maybe a little"

He places his lips on mine and we kiss. I move down to his jaw. He opens the door and holds onto me while he gets out. He opens the back seat and lays me down while he gets in.

He pulls out a condom from his pocket and takes off his pants. Oh shit he's just going for it.

He tugs on my pants and takes them off. He slides the condom on and puts himself inside of me. I haven't done this in a while so it hurts a bit but I quickly got used to it. It honestly wasn't that great so I pretended I was into it so he wouldn't feel bad. He came and I faked an orgasm.

"Damn Rach" he says and places a sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Let's get going" I say and he gets out of the car. I slip my pants back on and go over to the passenger's seat and put on my shirt.

We pull up to my house and he turns to me.

"I really like you Rachel" he says and I blush.

"I really like you too Z"

I lean in and kiss him softly in the lips.

"I'll see you Monday"

I get out of the car and walk to my door. I turn around to wave goodbye but he's already gone.

I open it and see Emma sitting on the couch watching Netflix.

"Hey Em" I say quietly, "Are they asleep?"

"Yeah I just brought them to their rooms about a half hour ago" she tells me.

I kick off my shoes and plop onto the couch.

"What are you watching?"

"Just the Office" she tells me.

"Cool"

"So how was it?"

"It's was fun. I think I really like him Em" I tell her and she smiles.

"I knew you'd come around. So what happened?"

"We saw It, never see it by the way. And then we just came home" I lie.

"You're lying." Damn it she caught me.

"How'd you know?"

"You're literally the worst liar ever Rachel" she says and I chuckle.

"Fine. We had sex in the back of his car" I admit.

"You what?! Where?"

"At some park. No one was there though"

"How was it?"

"Honestly, I had to fake it"

"Oh my God you have to be joking. He's Zander Briggs! He makes girls wet just by talking to them"

"I know I felt so bad."

"And you still like him?"

I laugh. "Yes. Relationships aren't just about sex, Emma"

"I know that i've been with Mitch for almost two years. But he's great in bed" she says and I start covering my ears.

"I don't want to hear it" I tell her and she laughs.

After about another hour, Emma heads home for the night. I kiss Molly and Chris on their heads and go to my room.

I check my phone for any messages but there's only one from my mom saying goodnight. I wish Ethan texted me.

Ethan and I had a nice convo last night but he hasn't texted me back. Maybe he decided he doesn't want to make it up to me.

I go to sleep thinking about reasons why Ethan hasn't texted me.