Chapter 8 ~ the blue-eyed girl.

10 years later.

Percy shadow travelled into the village Bressast, on a planet called Firalend. He had another assassination to do.

It was really early in the morning, maybe 5 am, but Percy didn't mind. He had trained himself to stay awake for a period of days. So sleep is not a problem for him.

It was still pretty dark, as the moon went into hiding, and the sun slowly came out. It was a beautiful sight to see, especially on that planet.

That planet has fairy-like creatures, that look mostly human, apart from the pointy ears - which you would think would be more like elf style, but they are also fairy style - the vibrant eyes, and the wings, of course.

The fairies here are very friendly, at least that's what he heard. And he was happy, because he met a couple of other species of fairies, who were... not so friendly.

Of course, they were to him, mostly, but he saw some of them... doing unfriendly stuff, to other fairies. Just use your imagination for this one.

Well anyway, Percy walked through the small village. The planet only had about five villages, due to its size, because this planet is really small.

As he walked through the village, he watched some of the villagers as they awoke. They probably woke up to get ready for work.

He came into a pathway in the middle of the village, that lead into the palace which was seated on a tiny hill.

The palace was icy blue, with starling white. It looked just like any other minor palace, apart from the stunning colours.

Percy looked behind him, back at the village. He saw some palace guards walking down the street allays, and he then saw them shouting at an old woman, who looked as white as a sheet.

The King here, was a manipulative, and super greedy ruler.

What is it with rich people wanting more money, by getting it from the poorer, than helping them?

Well, that jerk of a king, did everything to get money from the villagers. He even killed a couple of times, because they refused.

Percy frowned. What kind of king does that? Well, apparently this one does.

He was going to end the job quickly. He teleported into the corridor, and saw the double wooden doors that lead to the throne room in front of him.

He knew the king was in there. He thickened the water vapour inside the room, to see if anybody else was in there too. Nobody. Just the king. Just like he thought.

He was about to mist travel inside, when he heard a girl's scream. He turned around, and saw two guards dragging a young girl down the corridor.

She girl was screaming for help, so of course, with out any hesitation, Percy helped her.

He got out his sword, Seqten, and run toward the guards, who were dragging the girl.

Without being seen, Percy quickly hit both of them on the back of  head, with the tilt of his sword, knocking them out unconscious.

The girl got out of their grasp, and fell to her knees, probably exhausted. She was breathing heavily.

Percy crouched in front of her. She looked about twelve years old.

She had black hair, that went to her shoulders, pale skin, pointy ears - like most fairies here - light blue wings, and amazing electric blue eyes.

She reminded him so much of young Thalia. Such a fighter spirit.

He shook his head out of his thoughts. The girl stared at him, he could see a little fear in her eyes, but also excitement.