Chapter 26 ~ the trip to the past.

Camp Half-Blood.

Chaos along with the commanders - all except Percy - were seated in the living room in the Chaos cabin.

For the past half and hour they were all muttering between each other about what happened on the battlefield today, quietly so that Percy wound to hear them.

They knew he was in a bad mood for some reason, since he's been locked up in his room for hours now.

They all suddenly heard someone walking down the stairs and saw Percy, in black jeans, red trainers, and a blue t-shirt.

He didn't even dare to look at them as he walked to the kitchen and poured himself some water from the tap into a cup.

He drank it slowly and then looked over at them only to sigh at the looks they gave him.

Alright, Percy thought. He might as well tell them.

He put the cup next to the sink and walked over to the living room, before sitting between Zoë and Bianca.

They all looked at him, waiting for him to speak first. They did not want to pressure him at the moment.

Percy ran a hand through this messy jet black hair. "Shoot with the questions already. If Luke holds back any longer he might explode," he joked, and smiled at them.

They all laughed except Luke, who glared daggers at Percy. Percy just rolled his eyes at the son of Hermes.

Chaos sighed. "Okay, what happened before the battle today with is it, Aliana?" he asked carefully.

Percy shrugged and smiled sadly. "Just the usual. We always annoy each other," he replied as casually as he could.

Everyone nodded at his answer. But they still wondered more about it. Like how exactly the two knew each other.

Feria had another question so she asked him gently, "What exactly happened between you two in the first place?"

Percy looked at her and then at everybody else's questioning looks.Percy ran a hand through his hair, and he sighed.

"I'll tell you somewhat how I met Aliana, it might be easier that way," he said.

Everyone kind of understood where he was coming from. They all nodded and him and he started talking;

"Aliana Hale and I, go a long way back. About a 113 years before I joined the Chaos army."

Everyone was surprised at that. At that time they didn't even know that much about him.

"I met her on a planet called Sudne. I really liked going there on my free time, but of course not anymore," Percy said.

The commanders and Chaos all nodded but they still were a bit curious how exactly they met. They didn't ask him, though.

"We spent a lot of time together after that. But she betrayed me and told my where about's to Void," Percy said.

Everyone looked shocked at that while Percy just sighed again. They were friends and she sold him out.

"About sixty soldiers from the Void army surrounded me and tried to catch me. I defeated them all apart from Aliana," said Percy and then frowned.

He sighed sadly this time and he then looked at his friends. He ran a hand through his hair again. A habit he had when he was nervous.

"But there's more to this story, isn't there?" asked Bianca.

They looked at him questionably. But he shook his head slowly.

"The only thing is, we were very close friends," he said. "And she pushed that aside like it didn't matter."

"That's why you called her a back stabber earlier today, isn't it?" Silena said softly.

Percy nodded. He then smiled at them all, before he stood up and with out another word went up the stairs into his room again.

* * *

Unknown Location. - meanwhile...

"It will be most likely fun to watch," the middle one said.

The other two looked over at her and nodded their heads.

They were in a dark room with the only light coming from the big oval widow behind where they were sitting.

"It will be indeed," said the one on the right. "Getting them stuck... together for a little while."

The three of them still kept on with their work, as they never stopped knitting those special threads.

They of them sat in beautifully carved wooden chairs with comfy cushions on each one.

They kept on knitting.

"It will definitely be entertaining to have a look at," the third of The Three Fates said as she looked at her sisters.

* * *

Camp Half-Blood. - the next day.

Koster ran into the dining pavilion completely out of breath.

It was morning and everybody was nearly finishing eating breakfast by now, but Koster went back to get him, since he wander with them.

"He's gone!" he shouted in utter horror looking at Chaos and the rest of the commanders.

All off them apart from him.

The commander along with everybody in the dining pavilion, including the gods and Chaos, looked at Koster in absolute confusion.

Noah scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean, Koster?" he asked.

Koster seemed like he had just ran an entire marathon.

Koster looked over the dining pavilion making sure that he's not there somewhere pulling a prank on him or something like that.

But he didn't see him.

Koster then looked at the commanders and Chaos in particular and not at anyone else in the dining pavilion.

"I looked for him everywhere around camp. Searched up and down, used all the ways I could possibly contact him. And he's gone!" Koster then tried to calm his breathing back to normal.

"Who?" snapped Alicia, She really had enough of Koster's guessing games.

Everybody else looked at each other in confusion and a bit of worry.

Koster looked at the other commanders and Chaos and then at everybody else in the dining pavilion. He then said;

"Cedmi!"