Chapter 28 ~ the many differences between them all.

Void's Palace.

"No, my lord, she's not here. We searched everywhere and we can't find her," said Void's second commander.

She was worried about her friend as she has been missing since that morning and they can't find her anywhere, or even contact her for that matter.

Void also has nine commanders, same as Chaos. There are five females and four males.

The Void army was basically the same as the Chaos army, but they specialise in darker stuff than Chaos's army does.

"It's like she disappeared!" exclaimed his fourth commander. He loved the first commander as if she was his own sister.

The other seven nodded in agreement to his statement. They were all worried for her and tried not to think of the worst possibilities of what might have happened to her.

Void stood up from his throne, as they were currently in the throne room. His face held no emotion.

"We will find her soon," he said. "We've got much important matters to do now."

The commanders all looked at each other with worry written on their faces and anger for Void not taking this seriously, but they all nodded.

They knew better than to say something.

They did not want to anger Void by arguing against him, as they did not want to experience his punishments.

They saw all of the horrible stuff he had done to the prisoners he has in the castle cells.

And they do not want that to happen to them or any of the other commanders.

Void looked between them in satisfaction. "Now, we shall have a meeting. Without the first commander," he told them firmly.

They all nodded and bowed, before they turned around and walked out of the throne room, as they walked towards the meeting room in silence.

* * *

Camp Half-Blood. - meanwhile...

The commanders all ran from different places at camp to the middle of the cabins where Chaos and the Olympians were standing.

The commanders just came back from running around camp while searching for Cedmi.

Chaos looked at his commanders, as they came running back towards him and the Olympians standing behind him.

Every single one of his commanders was there, all apart from Cedmi.

The commanders all stood in front of Chaos, trying to catch their breaths.

They all looked at each other and when they saw that Cedmi wasn't there, they all looked back at Chaos.

Chaos sighed as he looked at all the worried faces of the rest of his commanders. His face held worry too and he had paled a lot.

"Nothing?" Chaos questioned.

Maybe one of them might be able to contact him in anyway... or better, actually find him. If that's possible.

The commanders all shook their heads. They hey were all worried and Alicia even shed a few tears, because she was so worried about her brother.

"Are you sure he didn't run away or something?" asked Hades gently. He knew something about loosing people he cared about.

He looked over at his daughter and a smile appeared on his face. At least he had Bianca back.

Bianca, Feria and Adrien all wore their hoods down now, when they walk around camp, because they already took them down.