Chapter 24 ~ the siblings are reunited.

Camp Half-Blood.

The next morning before breakfast, the commanders along with Chaos, were seated in the living room, in their cabin having another meeting.

Bianca sighed. "When will we be able to reveal ourselves?" she asked and looked at all of her friends.

She saw Nico a lot of times and she just wanted do nothing more than to go up to him and hug him.

Percy looked at her sympathetically. "You want to talk to Nico, don't you? And Lord Hades?" he asked and he knew she did.

So does he actually. He would love to take down his hood and show Hades and Hestia that's he's here. That he's back.

Bianca nodded sadly and sighed and Percy looked at Chaos.

"There are nine commanders, we need to earn everyone's trust a little bit more. What if three of us take down our hoods?" Percy said.

Chaos nodded slowly making Bianca smile. "I think that could work."

* * *

When Chaos along with the commanders got to the dining pavilion, everybody was already there.

They sat at their table and looked at each other, before all of them looked at Cedmi, who was not paying attention to them.

When he saw them all looking at him, he frowned. "What?" he asked quietly.

They all just nodded towards the the demigods, Chiron, Rachel, some other mortals from the hunters and the gods.

Cedmi frowned again. "Why me? Chaos should do it," he whispered.

Chaos smirked. "You're in charge."

Cedmi groaned and rolled his eyes at him and the childish antics of the commanders before he then stood up.

He walked in front of dining pavilion and everyone looked over at him curiously, waiting for him to speak.

"To get your trust more, three of the commanders decided to take their hoods down," Cedmi said.

Everyone's eyes widened at that. They totally have not expected any of the commanders to take down their hoods.

"And the fact, that Chaos is too lazy to do it himself, I will be the one taking in any questions," Cedmi added.

"What, hey!" whined Chaos, before he then crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

The creator of the universe, pouted.

"Stop acting like a child, Chaos," Cedmi told him. That resulted in a sharp glare from Chaos, which just made Cedmi roll his eyes.

Everyone else apart from the commanders were a bit surprised by Chaos's childish acting and the good friendship between him and Cedmi, by the looks of it.

Cedmi smirked. "Okay, who's first?" he asked and looked at the commanders.

The three commanders that were going to reveal themselves all stood up and walked over to stand next to Cedmi.

The three looked in between each other nervously, before one of them sighed.

Adrien then took down his hood, showing off his curly, ginger hair, pale skin, and shiny dark grey eyes.

Everyone was shocked when they saw his eyes. He kind of looked like child of Athena, but with ginger hair.

"Adrien Cestor, from planet Senta," he said. He looked at Cedmi, who smiled at him.

The next commander was really nervous.

She took down her hood, showing off her curly navy blue hair, pale skin, rosy cheeks, and stunning violet eyes.

Everyone's eyes widened at her beauty, and cool features. They have never seen hair or eyes like her's.

"Feria Brussa, from planet Herat," she told them.

She quickly looked over at Cedmi, who smiled at her reassuringly, and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

The last commander was extremely nervous for their reaction, she looked at Cedmi, who nodded encouragingly.

She took her hood down and showed off her stunning black hair that went to her waist, olive skin, and crystal dark brown eyes.

Some of the immoral campers gasped loudly, along with a couple of hunters, and gods.

"Bianca Di Angelo daughter of Hades, I'm from Earth," she said, and shortly looked at a certain brother of hers.

Nico shot up from his seat quickly, tears running down his face, and ran towards her and crushed her in a bear hug.

He sobbed on her shoulder and she quickly shed her own tears too. She had missed him so much over the many years.

Hades slowly stood up from his seat. His face showed complete shock. He looked at Cedmi, to see if he wasn't dreaming.

When he got an encouraging nod, he went over and hugged both of his children in a hug, while tears rolling down his cheeks too.

Cedmi sighed at the scene and looked at the rest of his commanders. He then nodded towards Chaos and walked out the dining pavilion.

Koster stood up and walked after him, leaving everyone else in the dining pavilion either shocked at the fact that Bianca was here, or confused.

Luke walked through camp and headed to the beach. He knew Percy would be there.

When he got to the camp beach, he indeed saw Percy sitting on the sand, looking off into the water. Of course with his cloak still on and his hood up.

Luke sat down next to him and looked at the calm waves. He knew it was hard for Percy not to reveal his identity sooner.

But it was safer if he kept it hidden for now. For everyone.

Same for Luke. They were fighting Kronos in this war and if he got a hold of the news that Luke is one of the commanders he could somehow use that against them.

Neither of them said a word, but they didn't care about that. They both enjoyed just sitting there and watching the waves.

* * *

Somewhere. - 3 days later.

Aliana was extremely nervous at the monument. And the fact that she had to do this was really irritating.

Why her? She questioned all the time.

I know I'm Void's first commander, but why the hell me? Couldn't he just send someone else?

Plus, she was quite nervous that she had to see Cedmi once again.

Aliana is a very closed up person nowadays, especially after what she did to him.

She wished she could turn back time, but that can't happen. You can only wait for what's to come in the future.

Her thoughts went to when she joined the army. The only thing she doesn't regret about it, is meeting her new friends.

That's the only thing that is keeping her from leaving the army, her friends who are in it. Aliana shook her head getting those thoughts out of her head.

She stepped in front of another minor army of monsters and she looked around. She then looked in front of her and waited for the—

She heard a conch horn blow three times, and she smirked under her hood. She then waited for them to come.