Chapter 11 ~ the difficult decision.

Planet Regis. - 3 days later.

Percy laid on his brother's bed, in his brother's tent, in another pair of woods on Regis, which the Regis Military Army information gatherers were currently at.

Percy looked up at the tent ceiling, if you could call it that, and got lost in thoughts about his meeting with Chaos, and his commanders.

It was early in the morning and he could hear the birds chirping in the trees outside, even though he was in a tent.

Suddenly the tent doors flew open and Karden walked in. Percy didn't even turn to look at him. He just kept staring at the ceiling.

Karden sighed. Percy's been like this for the past three days. Percy told him what happened, and he felt sorry for him, and suggested he thinks about it.

He wished he never did, because Percy just laid there doing nothing, and not paying attention to the outside world.

But secretly, unknown to Karden, Percy was not lost in his world, he just had to hide his smirk, as he heard his brother sigh.

Percy did think about his conversation with Chaos and the commanders, and he wanted to talk to his fallen friends, as Percy, not as Cedmi.

But should he...? He kept thinking.

Karden turned around and was about to walk out, but Percy wanted none of that. He was going to enjoy himself.

"Good morning to you too my dear brother. I see sighing is a new sign of saying hello, but I have never heard of it, care to enlighten me?" he asked amused.

He could see his brother standing there shocked for a second, before he turned around to face Percy, who had a huge smile spread across his face.

Karden narrowed his eye at his brother, and was surprised to only see his amusement, as he tried to play innocent.

It then hit him, Percy was playing with him.

"Oh, you are such a big meanie," Karden said as he crossed his arms on his chest and pouted. He was acting childish.

"Karden dear, stop acting like a child you are after all two hundred and twenty three years old," Percy told him.

Karden glared at him, and Percy laughed. He then got up form the bed and walked over to his brother.

"I have made my decision," he told Karden.

Karden looked at him, with excitement in his eyes. He was going to enjoy hearing this.

Percy told Karden the decision he made, before he mist traveled to Greon, to finish of the assassination he wanted to do there.