Chapter 40 ~ the daughter of Aphrodite meets her so called dead half-sister.

Camp Half-Blood. - at the same time...

Silena walked towards the Pegasus stable. She always loved spending her time with the horses when she was alive and here at CHB.

When she reached the stable, she saw many of the old Pegasus that were there even when she was alive.

She didn't see Blackjack though, and her face became sad at the though of Blackjack being gone.

She still walked through the stables and greeted all of the horses in it, and when they answered back in horse language, she chuckled.

"Hello, you are Mari, right?" a voice asked behind Silena, startling her a bit as she spun around quickly.

She saw a really beautiful girl standing in front of her, with brown hair, kaleidoscopic eyes, and native American coloured skin. She was wearing blue shorts, and an orange CHB shirt.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," the girl apologised. Just by her looks, and aura Silena could tell that she was her half-sister.

"It's fine, I just didn't expect anyone to be here," Mari replied to Piper.

Piper analysed her a bit. Mari's voice was soft, and a bit enchanting. Her cloak was white with light pink trimming.

Mari tilted her head slightly to one side. "And what is your name, daughter of Aphrodite?" she asked.

Piper looked at her with a bit of shock. "How did you know?" she wondered curiously.

Mari shrugged her shoulder. "Your aura has a lot of pink in it, and not to mention your looks, especially your eyes."

Piper blushed a bit. She still didn't really like being the most beautiful out the group of her friends, cause she just hated the attention.

Piper smiled at the commander. She had a feeling that Mari was someone she could trust. "I'm Piper McLean." She held out her hand for Mari to shake.

Mari smiled and gently shook Piper's hand. "You know my name already, but just to be polite, I'm Mari."

Piper laughed slightly. "So, what brings you to the stables?"

The girl commander shrugged. "I just really love horses, flying or not. I always loved them," she muttered the last part.

Piper frowned slightly. "Not to be rude or anything, but how did you know that the stables were here?" Mari looked at her. "I mean, you guys didn't actually get to know camp that well."

Mari was stumped. She couldn't just tell her half-sister right away that camp half-blood used to be her home for a long time up until she died.

Mari just smiled at the girl. "I just wandered around until I found them. I saw the stables when we walked around camp before and I kind of remembered the whereabouts of them."

Piper nodded with a smile. "Well, if you want I can show you one of mine, and my friends favourite places here that we always go to," she said quietly.

Mari smiled at her again. "I would love that," she said honestly. She heard about Piper before from Percy, and she knew that the girl was really nice.

Piper smiled back and then turned around gesturing Mari to follow her, which the girl commander did.

The two daughters of Aphrodite walked through camp, and talked about random stuff, while everyone that they passed gave them glances.

The girls did not care, as they just continued on talking and walking towards the spot that Piper was leading them towards to.

Once Piper said that they reached the place, Mari realised that they were near a secret cave near the beach.