Chapter 42 ~ the talk about a certain choice.

Void's Palace.

"What if they don't accept us?" Alex logically questioned. "I mean come on, Delia! We are Voids commander's."

Aliana bit her lip as she looked at the rest of Voids commander's who sat around her in her room which they were in.

Delia and Alex have been having this conversation for the last half an hour. But none of commanders were sure about their decisions. Especially not the arguing two.

Delia shook her head. "Alex, you do have a point, but we met the commanders. Well most of them," she said. "They seemed okay with us once they got to know our names."

Aliana kept quiet. She knew that Alex and Delia were really worried about this, as the two of them barely argued against each other.

Kira sighed. "Okay, you two, stop it." She looked at everyone around her. "We need to answer the main question. Which is; should we, or should we not?"

Aliana spoke for the first time since the start of the conversation, "Well as you guys all know, I know Cedmi."

They all looked at her and waited for her to continue. They had to make a decision.

Aliana shook her head. "If Cedmi thinks we are all worthy of becoming Chaos's commanders, then Chaos will definitely let us."

The others all looked between each other with furrowed eyebrows and confused frowns on their faces. They were all extremely confused and wary.

"How are you so sure?" Sten Warl asked, Voids seventh commander. "I mean, Aliana, I don't understand."

Aliana sighed. "If there is one thing I know is that Chaos trusts Cedmi. If Cedmi agrees on something then Chaos will probably agree as well. Unless it puts Cedmi in danger."

Kira frowned. "Why does Chaos trust him so much?" she asked. "I don't mean to be rude, but I'm confused."

Aliana shook her head. "Chaos trusts Cedmi, because he knows that Cedmi will not let him down and at the end of the day Cedmi will make the right decision."

Ruby instantly raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure, Aliana?" she questioned.

Aliana nodded at that. "I know Cedmi. And once you get to know him you will understand what I mean."

Alex sighed after a second. "Well, there is only one way for us to do that." They all looked at him. "We talk to him."

"Yes, Alex," Kira praised him sarcastically. "All we have to do is walk into the camp they're staying at and get caught. Brilliant plan."

Alex immediately frowned at her in slight annoyance on his face. He opened his mouth to say something but was caught off.

"That's exactly what we're going to do." They all looked at Aliana who spoke with wide eyes. "But, without the getting caught part."

"Are you crazy, Aliana?" Trent asked, the fourth commander. "This is suicide."

Aliana shook her head. "Trust me," she told them all. "Cedmi will talk to us." At least she majorly hoped so.

Delia sighed. "Aliana we trust you, but how exactly are you so sure he will talk to us?"

Aliana smiled slightly at that. "Because, I'll ask him to," she said.

* * *

Camp Half-Blood. - a couple of hours later...

"Do you guys really think that the primordials will get involved?" Bianca asked with a wary expression of her face.