Chapter 10 ~ the smart trick.

Planet Chaos. - the next day.

Chaos sat in his chair at the head of the table. It was 7:58 am and he was getting nervous.

What if Perseus doesn't come? But then he relaxed. He still had two minutes and he heard rumours that Perseus is always on time.

He would show up exactly at the time he was supposed to. Exactly.

Feria signed. They all sat around he table for the past five minutes in silence waiting for Cedmi.

"What if he doesn't come?" she asked the question everyone was asking themselves in their heads.

Michael signed too. "Then we are all idiots and Chaos would have to try to find him again, which, might I add, might take years to do."

Luke saw all the worried faces. "Hey, let's just wait and see, he still has a minute," he said, but he was worrying himself.

He looked at the clock, which was put on the table before the meeting. Thirty seconds to go...

"Chaos... what happens if he doesn't show up?" asked Silena.

Chaos signed. "Let's just hope he does." He looked at the clock.

They had ten seconds. Everyone looked at the clock as the time went to Cedmi's finish line to be here.

Then, 3... 2... 1...

"Hello, everyone," said a voice that made everyone jump and turn their gaze at the figure in a cloak, that stood behind Chaos.

"Always on time I see, so the rumours about that are true too," said Chaos. But an unsenable to anybody around him, was a sign of relief that left his mouth.

Percy sighed loudly. "The people in the universe need to stop stalking me, it's getting really uncomfortable."

Luke smirked under his hood. Chaos made the commanders wear their cloaks for this meeting.

"I'm afraid that might never happen," Luke said. Although he thought there was something familiar about Cedmi.

The other five commanders that knew Percy, had the same feeling.

Percy knew that voice, but he ignored it for now. But could it be, though...?

Percy signed. "I think you might be right. Well, anyway, what am I here for, because there's this King in Greon that I would like to throw my daggers at." He smiled.

He put his hands on Chaos's chair and by that he unintentionally revealed his ring to everyone... apart from Chaos.

Everyone around the table gasped at the sight of the mesmerising ring apart from Chaos, but he saw the ring before.

Percy looked at his hand and understood why they gasped, he smirked. He was going to have some fun.

"What is the matter?" Chaos asked his commanders.

The commanders were unable to speak due to the hypnotising beauty of the ring.

"I think they saw my ring," Percy informed Chaos and smirked before adding. "Shall I show them what it can do?"

Chaos couldn't help but chuckled at Percy. "Go ahead, assassin." He smirked himself.

Percy stepped back and twisted the ring. From it grew an two feet sword, with a dazzling deep-sea green hilt, and a stunning blade with, which was a mixture of light bronze and gold. It was his sword called Seqten.

The commanders gasped again, but Chaos still stayed in his chair, with his back to Percy.

Percy then twisted the tilt, and the commanders watched as the sword changed into the beautiful ring again and it was back on his pointing finger on his right hand.