Double Date!!!

Today is the day. I'm so excired to go on a double date with Thomas and Dove. It's going to be so amazing. But I am kinda nervous, I haven't been in public since we announced we are dating. I'm scared there will cameras all over us and by us I mean me and Cam, the publicity loves new couples.
Instead of daydreaming on my bed I decided to finally get up and get dress. Can was still sleep next to me.

20 Minutes Later....

Sofia: Cam, Cam wake up. CAMERON!!!

Cameron: Okay for real what is with you and Paulina screaming at people to wake up? *he says laughing*

Sofia: I guess it runs in the family.

We both laughed. He got up kissed my lips softly and took my hand to show me something. I was so confused, but then he told me to close my eyes so I did. I wanted to know so badly what was going on, but I had to wait. It almost felt like I was waiting for about 1 hour.

Cameron: Okay, you can open your eyes now.

Sofia: OMG!!! CAM IT'S BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU!!!

I can't believe what just came out of my mouth. I've never felt love before and it truly felt amazing. I hugged so tightly that he couldn't breathe. Then he said....

Cameron: I love you too.

We both leaned into each other and kissed passionately. It was getting really steamy, but then soon we stopped.

Knock Knock

Cameron: I'll get it.

Thomas: Hey mate, you guys ready?

Sofia: Yep. *i smiled and dove also smiled at thomas*

Dove: Guys, this is the best night ever. I'm here with my two bestfriends and my boyfriend.

Sofia: Same here. This is amazing.

Dove and Thomas started talking and soon me and Cam started talking too. We were getting ready to leave when just as I suspected a someone with a camera came up to us and snapped a pic. I was furious, but I didn't want it to ruin the night, so I just ignored it like Cam, Thomas, and Dove. When we got to the hotel Dove and Thomas went up to their room and so did we.

Cameron: This was the best night ever.

Sofia: Yeah.

Cameron: Whats wrong Sofi?

Sofia: Nothing. *he gave me a very obvious look* Okay fine. I was mad about the papparrazzi snapping a pic of us. I just wanted it to be me, you, Dove, and Thomas. No cameras.

Cameron: Babe, calm down everything will be fine, this isn't going to be forever. Soon they will move on to a new couple. The best thing to do right now is just ignore all of it.

Sofia: Thanks Cam, I really needed that.

Cameron: No problem. Now go change tomorrow is the last day of shooting. You don't want to be all tired.

Sofia: Okay.

I went into the bathroom and changed. I thought about what Cameron said and he was right, they will soon just forget about us and move to another new couple. I came out of the bathroom and found Cameron soundly asleep on the bed. I kissed his forehead and said goodnight.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter considering that I don't know anything about love, I am lonely. But that dont matter cause I'm perfectly fine without boys, 'Perfectly Fine'.