Back in LA

We finally made it back in LA. I was so exhausted from our trip I could barely keep my eyes open. When me, Pau, and Cam arrived at our apartment, I plopped right on the bed.

Cameron: Are you that tired? You slept the whole time on the plane.

Pau: It's called jetlag Cameron, and plus, Sofia is always tired.

Sofia: Not always.

Pau: Please, tell me one time you were not tired.

I sat up on the bed and started thinking. She's right when am I not tired.

Sofia: Well....see.....there's this one time.....whe-ugh fine, your right.

Pau: Exactly. Well, I am going to be heading to Manolo's apartment.

Cameron: Okay.

Sofia: See ya.

Cameron: Okay, Sof, you and I are going to watch a movie to keep you awake.

Sofia: But I want to sleep.

Cameron: We'll watch Beauty and the Beast.

I sat up very quickly and smiled at him.

Sofia: That depends wich one, live action or the classic. *i smiled*

Cameron: *he reached his hand out* Both.

I grabbed his hand and giggled. I started getting the snacks while Cameron was setting the movie up.

Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite movie ever. We sat on the couch and Cameron had his arm around me. I can spot him from the corner of my eye looking at me. I turned to face him.

Sofia: Aren't you the cutest.

Cameron: I should be saying that to you.

I smiled at him and gave him a peck on his lips. Throughout the night I would spot Cam recording videos of me singing to Beauty and the Beast on snapchat.

Sofia: Nooo, please don't post that I will kill you.

Cameron: I can't believe you would kill your boyfriend.*he sarcastically gasps*

I started running after him to get his phone. I soon tripped on something and landed on top of him.

Sofia:*thud noise* Sorry, did I hurt you?

Cameron: Nope, not one bit.

I smiled and got off of him. I put out my hand so he can grab it. For the rest of the night we cuddled and watched the rest of the movie.

Do you guys ever get sick after a holiday because I do and it's mad annoying. Literally got sick after halloween and now I'm sick after Thanksgiving. Life is so hard.

But anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter or even liked it. I did not know what to put in this at all. Dont forget to vote on this chapter. Byeee😁