How Could You?!

Today me, Dove, and Pau are having a girls day. Just us, no boyfriends. We had a whole day planned and so did the boys. They were going to hang out.

I invited Sabrina to hang out, but her and Bradley are celebrating their one year anniversary. ( Bradley Simpson from the Vamps )

I got up and picked out some clothes, then went in the bathroom and took a shower.

I wore this👇

( Minus the camera )

I heard my phone ringing and answered it. It was Dove.

Sofia: Hey D, what's up?

Dove: Open your door, we are here.

Sofia: Why didn't you knock?

Dove: Reasons!!

Sofia: Ugh, fine I'm coming.

Dove: Okay.

I hung up and went to the door. I opened the door to find Dove and Pau, holding flowers in their hands.

Sofia: Okay so tell me Dove, you couldn't knock, but you could call me.

Pau: Exactly what I said.

Me and Pau both crossed are arms and looked at her.

Dove: Okay, can you guys stop hating on me. This is suppose to be an amazing fun day.

Pau: She's right. So what are we doing first.

Sofia: Movies? ( I implied while having a smirk )

Dove: Yep.

We got the snacks and set up the movies.

During the movie I got a notification from Just Jared. I clicked on it. Once I read I stood up and felt a tear slide down my bare cheek.

Pau: Sofi, are you okay?

I handed her my phone.

Pau: Oh my god!!

Dove: What happened?

Pau: Cameron was spotted outside with a hickey.

Dove: Oh my god. Sof....

Sofia: Where is he?

Pau: I dont know, let me text him.....he said he is busy.

Sofia: Probably with the girl that gave him that mark. You know I would love to give him a much worse mark. One that hurts so badly.

Dove: Okay, Sofia, calm down. Me and Pau are going to talk to him tomorrow.

Pau: Yeah, and she'll probably be the one to punch. So, no need to worry.

I sigh and put my head down with a frown.

Pau: Look, if Cameron actually did this, then he lost something so amazing. You don't deserve someone like him. He doesn't deserve such an amazing, talented, beautiful, loving, girl like you.

Dove: I would say that all again, but she already said it and I forgot all of it.

I chuckled.

Dove: But she is right. He doesn't deserve you.

I smiled. I can't believe he did this to me. I thought I can trust him. I can't.

This chapter goes out to IssaBhadieBrie thank you so much for helping me out💖

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote for this chapter. Byeee😁