I'm Sorry! (Part 2)

Today Dove and Paulina were trying to get in touch with Cameron. Dove texted him saying to meet her and Pau at the grove.

Sofia: Did he text back yet?

Dove: Um..... not yet.

I look down with a depressed expression.

Sofia: Do you think he is going to forgive me?

Paulina: Of course he's going to forgive you. He loves you. And he knows how much you love him.

Sofia: But does he?

Cameron: Yes, yes I do.

I turn my head and saw Cameron standing there by the door. I look down with shame. Dove and Paulina go out of the room to let me and Cam talk.

Dove: We will see you later. Okay?

Sofia: Okay.

The door shuts.

Sofia: Look, Cam, I'm really really sorry for treating you like that. For being selfish. I didn't mean to hurt you like that.

Cameron: *sighs* Look, Sof, I wanted to be with you because of your kindness, your sweet heart, love for everybody. When you were on the balcony that night I didnt know who you were.

Sofia: I know. And I get it if you don't want to be with me.

Cameron: What?! I want to be with you. It's just sometimes you need to come to me. Talk to me. I'm always here for you.

He was taking steps little by little towards me. I started to blush so hard my face was red.

Sofia: I will. I promise. So do you forgive me?

Cameron: Of course I do.

We both smiled and he kissed me, until Dove and Paulina came in the room.

Paulina: Well, looks like you too are good.

Sofia: Were you guys there the whole time?

Dove: May...*Paulina hit her arm* No.

Cameron: Yeah, okay.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it is short. And thank you guys for so many reads. ♡♡