Please

We got to the hospital and waited to they were done doing their magic. Paulina was fast asleep on my shoulder.
I called Dove and told what happened and she came right over with Thomas.

Dove: OMG CAM!!! * she ran and hugged me*

Thomas: Please mate, tell me she is gonna be okay.

Cameron: Me and Paulina haven't found out yet, they have been in there for two hours.

Dove: I cant lose her. She my best friend, my sister. I love her so much. I can't lose her. *she started to sob even more*

Thomas: Hey, wee princess, you won't lose her because she is in your heart, in all of our hearts. She will always be with you.

Cameron: Thomas is right.

20 Minutes Later.....

Doctor: Um.... hi are you Cameron and Paulina?

Cameron: Yeah.

Doctor: She has come out of surgery. And she is going to make it. Come on.

Cameron: Paulina wake up. Sof's out of surgery she is going to be alright.

She smiled so big. Dove and Thomas were asleep. I didnt want to bother them.

Cameron: Hey Sof, it's me and Pau, your going to be okay.

Paulina: Cam, I'm sorry I can't be here. It's just to hard. What if she didn't make it?

Cameron: If she didn't make it, she would still be here with you. In your heart. You'll still be sisters and best friends no matter.

Paulina: Thanks, but I'm still gonna go back out there.

Cameron: Okay. Hey Sof, I don't know if you can hear me, but just know I'll be by your side through everything. I love you so much. I will never let anybody hurt you again.

Sofia: I love you too. *she says in a weak voice*

Cameron: Sof your awake.

Sofia: Yep.

We both laughed. I was so happy. She means the world to me.

Hope you enjoyed this heartfixing chapter. :)