And We're Off!!

We all got up really early in the morning to get ready for our flight back to LA. I was so happy that Cam had come last night.

Sofia: Hey Cameron, you ready?

I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his cheek.

Cameron: Yes, I am are you?

He leaned and kissed me roughly. Someone then barged in our room.

Pau: Okay, yeah, I did not have to see that. You guys ready?

Sofia: Yep.

Me and Cameron grabbed our stuff and headed out the door.

We got in the car and started jamming to 'Uh Huh' by Julia Michaels. We got to the airport in about 20 minutes.

We checked our stuff in and headed to the seats.

Sofia: Hey Cam, the day after tomorrow is Julia's Birthday, she invited both me and Pau. And she said I can have a plus one. Do you want to come?

Cameron: Wait, the Julia Michaels?

Sofia: Yep.

Cameron: I'm definetly coming.
I let out a chuckle and layed my head down on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead.

50 Minutes Later....

Airport Worker: The plane is now here. We are boarding the first class.

Me, Cam, Pau, Dove, Manolo, and Thomas, walked towards the gate and starting boarding the plane.

I was so tired. The second I was done settling in i fell asleep.

Guys, guess what?! MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEEK. Also, I wish a Happy Birthday to anyone who's birthday is in November. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote. Byeee🖐