It's Over?!

It's been forever since I've been outside. I have just been hiding in my bed with my friends and family right beside me. Dove and Pau came to cheer me up a couple times, even Anna she's a little sweetheart.

I feel like ever since I found out about Cameron, I've lost trust in any guy. I've lost how to love I've lost everything.

I heard a knock on my door I went to answer it thinking it was Dove or Pau, but no it wasn't.

Sofia: Coming. *i say in a low, weak voice*

I open the door and see that it is Cameron. I slam the door.

Sofia: GO AWAY!! *i yell, starting to cry*

Cameron: Can we just talk?

Sofia: NO!! CAN YOU JUST LEAVE I DONT WANT YOY HERE.

Cameron: I'm sorry, Sof. I'm really, really, truly sorry.

Sofia: Dont call me that. I dont care if your sorry, you hurt me soo bad. You made me lose my trust in people. I've lost how to love. All because of you.

Cameron: I know. I'm sorry, but I do care for and love you.

Sofia: No you dont, you only care for yourself.

Cameron: Please, Sofia. Just let me explain.

Sofia: I'm sorry, but this.... isnt going to work. So please, just leave, and never come back.

I start sobbing under my covers. Soon enough i stop. Dove and Pau come and comfort me.

Me and Cameron are officially over.😢

Welp sorry for ending this story like this and making all of you cry. I was i should make a sequal to this yes or no.

Dont forget to vote. Byeee✌