Surprise... I guess

This chapter goes out to ishipcarvie for giving me this idea☺

Cameron's POV

A Week Later....

Finally Sofia gets to come home and be with me. I missed her so much. I even have a little surprise for her. I dialed a friend's number.

Cameron: Hey Anna

Anna: Hey Cameron, didn't expect for you to call me. (dizzy from descendants 2)

Cameron: I need your help. I heard you are the best at planning surprises.

Anna: Yeah?

Cameron: Do you think you can help me surprise Sofia at the beach?

Anna: Sure, anything for you too. Especially Sofia, she is like the big sister I've always wanted.

Cameron: Great, do you think you can come over and sort everything out?

Anna: Um....sure. See you in 5.

Cameron: Yep bye.

I couldn't wait.

5 Minutes Later....

Cameron: Hey Anna. Come in.

Anna: Thanks, now let's get down to surprises. Who are you inviting?

Cameron: Um.... Booboo, Dove, Thomas, and you. If you wanna come.

Anna: Of course I would love to come. I haven't seen her in so long.

Cameron: Okay. Just make sure to hug her very softly.

Anna: Got it.

We both giggled. We down to the beach and set up everything and invited everyone over. It was now 7:30. She's leaving the hospital in 20 Minutes.

20 Minutes Later....

Cameron: Okay, guys I texted her to meet us at the beach. She is coming now. There she is.

She walks towards us and we all yell surprise at the top of our lungs. She was so surprised.

Sofia: OMG!!! Guys. You are so sweet.

Anna: I helped plan everything.

Sofia: Aw, Anna you are so sweet. I love you guys.

Dove: We love you too.

We started hanging out and then went back to her hotel room to watch Adventures In Babysitting. But I soon realized Sofia wasn't on the couch. She was on the balcony.

Cameron: Hey Sof, what's wrong? Your not watching the movie with us.

Sofia: Look Cameron I appreciate you and Anna doing this party for me, but I was just hoping that it would just be us two.

Cameron: So your not happy that we threw you this party?

Sofia: No.... not really.

Cameron: But why Sofia? I thought you wanted to see your best friends.

Sofia: I do just not now. I want to just be alone with you.

Cameron: Well, guess what, I'd thought that you would at least thank me. Do you ever think about others? Don't you think they would've been so sad if they didn't see you? Dove pratically couldn't breath when she found out about what happened. Your sister lost hope. I lost hope. *i yelled so loud that dove and thomas looked behind them*

Sofia's POV

Sofia: Look I'm sorry.

Cameron: Yeah, whatever.

He left and slammed the balcony door. I felt a tear running down my cheek and soon more came. I lost the person I loved so much. Dove came on the balcony and talked to me.

Sofia: What do you want?

Dove: What happened between you and Cameron?

Sofia: Nothing, it's none of your business.

Dove: Come on Sofia. I'm your best friend you can tell me everything. Just like I do.

Sofia: DOVE PLEASE JUST GO. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE RIGHT NOW. I DON'T WANT NOBODY HERE!!

Dove: Well, if that's how you feel, I'll leave and so will everybody else.

Sofia: Good.

Dove's POV

I can't believe she just did that. To me. I thought she could tell me everything. She's my best friend, my sister.

Dove: Okay everybody the party is over, Sofia wants everybody to leave.

Anna: What? Why?

Dove: I don't think she appreciates it.

Anna: But, I spent forever helping Cam. I was so excited. *she started crying*

We all left, including Cam.

Sorry if this doesn't really make sense and that it is very long. I hope you enjoyed this considering I had to change some parts a bit.